Athena Pro line help with EC issue

• Thread starter Makaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DNhappy

DNhappy

It depends on how concentrated you want your stock solution. I like mine on the light side since Im growing for personal use and a small garden.

CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

Im using their line right now and it works great!
Here's a chart of how to mix there pro line. I use low dosage for my garden and if you want to go heavier on the feed you can up it. Here is what they Recommend I hope this helps
I'm curious have you ever put those numbers in the calculator?

Mattossz

Mattossz

Hi, I'm in the same dilemma. Basically from what I can understand, the best would be to dose achieving 40% core (ec) and completing the remaining 60% with grow or bloom, does anyone else affirm this?

No3r

No3r

Hi, I'm in the same dilemma. Basically from what I can understand, the best would be to dose achieving 40% core (ec) and completing the remaining 60% with grow or bloom, does anyone else affirm this?
Exactly…. And if you use RO you just use Balance to pH up to desired pH.

Mattossz

Mattossz

Has anyone tried using athena in a lower ec than recommended, for example 1.6 / 1.7 in veg, and 1.8 to 2.2 in flowering? They told me that if I don't use it in 3.0 or higher, I may have problems with this line of fertilizer. Normally I would test if this is the case by trial and error, but I'm going to have a flowering in 4 days and I don't want to delay it any longer.

CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

Has anyone tried using athena in a lower ec than recommended, for example 1.6 / 1.7 in veg, and 1.8 to 2.2 in flowering? They told me that if I don't use it in 3.0 or higher, I may have problems with this line of fertilizer. Normally I would test if this is the case by trial and error, but I'm going to have a flowering in 4 days and I don't want to delay it any longer.
I too would like to know the same thing cuz I got the proline also

V

Voyager90

Hi, do you tried ? I have star my run a few day ago, my first run with Athena, feed chart schedule seems too high in ec value, I usually run 1.7 in veg, Athena start with 2.1

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Hello bro, the lowest I could use it in veg without problems was 1.7
Their salts must be horrible (not pure) much probably sourced from the cheapest manufacturer they could find, I can veg 2 months+ under any strength lights not even passing EC 1.3 with GH flora nova, or gh maxi grow, or plant prod, or jacks/peters or any salt based nutrients brand that isn't Athena.

That don't tell anyone anything?
Athena is pure marketing BS, they even Got Dr bugbee do a vouch for them, they must have paid a big buck for him tho, just to get more hype ROFL, jungle boys only uses that stuff because it's free for them LoL so they don't spend millions on fertilizers, more profit for them that's all.

Stop buying that overpriced crap really.
200usd for 12kg calnit, it's just absolutely utterly insane fucked up stuff.

Last edited:
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Calcinit market price is around 100usd for 25kg, buying it as final consumer. In tons it's much much cheaper.

They are selling for 4x the market price and asking to use almost double the needed amount of it, so they get ~8x more profit, easy math and easy to see why they are a BS hype money making machine. As they buy in lots of tons I bet they get a 16x+ profit margins easy.

Amazing, how to multiply cash using the hype methodology.

Latest posts

Top Bottom