Atlas seeds meets 🤡 genetics. Papaya Candy and Cali Blue

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Got some craft blend to mix in my next super soil, pretty excited. These girls have probably a solid 3 weeks left. Next run is gonna be frost monsters, space panda and undecided. Maybe a tengu seeds okie cross, maybe GMO from herbies, so many options.....

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I tried to do a outdoor video but it was too big to upload. I'll do a shorter one tomorrow. They have no more damage but now the marigolds and other flowers got destroyed.

Random cali blue pic.
The light makes pictures suck, ill get better ones when I pull it in about a week. Papaya is very close and cali blue is probably 2 weeks away so I'll split the difference if the trichomes cooperate. I like 20% amber from the cola nugs personally. Gotta do a deep clean before next run✌️

20240531 205422
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Red squirrel and there is at least 1 chipmunk digging up my seedling of my veggies. Rabbits are as of yet have nit been caught. The chipmunk set off the rabbit trap and took the food out through the side mfer. Drove this bastard to the woods and left him miles from any house ✌️

20240601 105244
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Probably chopping in a few days and throwing them in the compost pile. Had one fucking spot herm and I think it's all seeds. I'm taking a couple branches to check for seed Content and if it's bad I'm pulling them now and getting rid of them and making hash/butter. Smell awesome and are still really frosty. I'll just be high AF all the time 🤣
Starting some seeds I've run before and know are good ✌️

Last edited:
Top Bottom