Atlas seeds meets 🤡 genetics. Papaya Candy and Cali Blue

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
What size is your ac affinity tent? I was looking at the 5x5 tent and it looks like I need to purchase light bars separately. Seems kind of odd selling a tent with no where to hang the lights. Maybe it’s something else. By the way I went to vote for ptom but it was closed. This is the second month in a row I missed it.
2 x 2.5 x 6 feet is my tent size. My tent came with a couple different bars to run across the top where I hang my light from. Weird that one wouldn't 🤷‍♂️
I still appreciate that you would have voted for me in POTM ✌

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Tomorrow is 14 days from breaking soil. Keep in mind they initially came up upside down and I had to flip them over as a clump of dirt, so they are a day or two behind. Also praying because power went out for a good few hours today so they are short on DLI I imagine

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I am Guessing it's the microbes making my tent have 950 ppm of CO2, I will take it 🤷‍♂️. Organics for the win

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I think I'm done with atlas seeds, they are very shaky from pack to pack. This papaya is sooo far behind its annoying me. So moving on

20240310 112619
20240310 112623
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It's definitely taking shape....always a pleasure to watch your grows.....
Thank you for the kind words Bilber!
I enjoy following your grows as well, you have a style that is totally Bilber, love it. Your recent photo that got nominated is well deserved, kicking ass over there 👊 🔥

Bilber

Bilber

Thank you.....Jamaican had more amber than I like....I think I fried the poor girl.....it was a first run, which I like to call, the test run....when I plant a new seed, I'll clone it and keep the clone and quick flower the mother....I've grown a few plants and to be honest, only a couple have really stood out.....so many plants with so many phenos....

Top Bottom