Atomic Nutrients--Anyone Used them?

• Thread starter ScrOGer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

I see this line of nutes, that appear to ver similar to AN. They're called Atomic Nutrients. A good deal to be had, imo. But i am skeptical about trying new feeding regimes and/or new nutrients.

If anyone has anything to say about them, please chime in.

S

ScrOGer

NoOne has used these nutss? NoOne???

Wow. I guess that's why they are so inexpensive. I read the label and they identical to the AN line. They even have benies. Oh well....

S

ScrOGer

Ive run the Atomic Wall and the Atomic Brix, homie at the hydro store makes this stuff and was always giving me bottles to try out, Dudes real smart in a scientific kinda way. Where'd you see it at?

SowCal in weho. I am wondering if they are as similar as they say. I've run GH micro and bloom from the start, so it's a big switch for me. You know? Would hate to screw with my program, to save nearly 50% off my nutrients expenses.

I run a UC, so i am tempted. No dyes, stable for recirculating etc...

btw, GOD: I've some of your work. Good stuff :) and nice mentoring, as well.

S

ScrOGer

Right on, My boy works at there store down south, the new one they opened up. Homie with the long hair gave me that stuff, There pretty smart, I didnt realize it was AN knock offs, I still dont for sure, but the atomic wall and the brix worked well.

I'm not completely sure if they are are not. They seem pretty Similar. Was hoping to see if anyone had anything to say about them. like they're good, or dont bother.....

Thanks for the feedback, gOd

S

stickyfingers75

atomic nuts

i use them and having some great results, the guy at the hydro store hook me up

O

organikn8

Ive used Atomic 4-1-1 (if thats what your talkin about)for awhile with great results especially as a foliar feed . One of my hydro guys loves given it away to try. Im all organic now so I use it on my spider plants and they love it.

S

Sir-Smokes-Alot

I've been searching for a feeding chart to these nutrients for a minute...anyone?

Top Bottom