Attack of the 4ft. Bubba!!

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

R. Face

Hey guys, I have a cut I was fortunate to get a hold of and will never let go, Swerves 98' Bubba. It is probably my top 3, if not 1 or 2 fav strain...amazing plant, that seems to love me as I love it, just as equally. I think we have a beautiful relationship.

I took cuts of her a while ago too and put 5 of them in a tent with 600 w next to her, as a mono crop, but this gal is taking over! Had to train her not to grow into the light

This ones in a 5 gal when she flipped. 2:1 Happy Frog/ Light warrior, Pbp bloom/candy/pk8/19 and a little cal mag. This plants huge! 4 ft. exactly from top soil to tip on the plant, might be higher if i didnt train it, amazing.

This is 12-14 days in 12/12...ill update weekly if you all wanna see the show:

Attack of the 4ft bubba
Attack of the 4ft bubba 2
Attack of the 4ft bubba 3
Attack of the 4ft bubba 4
Attack of the 4ft bubba 5
P

Pistil Pete

She's a beauty! Very healthy looking.
I love the pre98, running Swerve's bx1 at the moment. The extra Affie in the bx seems to speed up the veg a bit.

JH420

JH420

Sweet lookin plant brah...what kind of lighting you using there? You worried about the bottom half of the plant not getting any penetration? Perhaps add a vertical lamp??

R

R. Face

Koopa and friends thank you for the replys....yes this plant is far beyond any bubba ive stood next to, I remember Shmoes bubba mom was about 4 foot, so Im glad to be up there with him lol.

JH- as far as the penetrating canopy, i dont think its too much of a concern, i trimmed back alot of under carriage and LSTing the tops to expose lower growth....and I spin the plant daily to cover all areas....

This plant took about 4 months to veg out.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
nice...

nice thick stems huh? mine look just like that....i really dig my bub too...keep us updated....

I

island

had to comment on that bushy girl! looking forward to see her start to fill out them nodes :bong-hits: great work man!

R

R. Face

Hey guys, i wanted to update this thread...its well into week 3; Day 24 to be exact and the Bubba mum is getting the Hammerhead for the first time, other than that im just using Bud Candy and PBP Bloom

..ima dose her with Hammerhead PK booster in weeks 3,5,and 7. Joe Shmoe always reccd that dose @ 200ppms per feeding...So thats what ima try...

They are at 1000ppms and seems to be a little bit more hungry, ill wait to see with this watering...

Ill update with pics in 2 weeks...

Thanks for the comments!

IMG 1677
IMG 1679
IMG 1681
IMG 1678
R

R. Face

legend- yeah man as soon as she began putting off smells i was wondering why i dont ALWAYS run this girl, i am from here on out tho!

a12- thanks for the rep, the show should get better from here

I took a quick pic after a day since i hit her with the pk boost...i think it is already getting more frosty!

IMG 1704
R

R. Face

Just at 4 weeks..

Few pics after hittin her with 1100 ppms, next week gets another PK boost..

Thanks for the reply's guys!

IMG 1715
IMG 1716
IMG 1721
IMG 1727
IMG 1731
A

affy_time

that is a beautiful plant man. i always thought bubbas were small plants but that one is a beast! someone mentioned it has affy in it that helps speed up flowering. is the affy used because it adds bulk but for the most part doesn't overwhelm the cross?

420shaff

wow nice bubba iv got a few clones i got frm my friend and htey are booming!! so im hoping to see results like yours!

saldiado

saldiado

looking great man. I just threw my bubbas under a 1000 for the last few weeks of veg and they have blown the fup! exploded into like 10 different tops all thick ass stems. that first picture is definitely looking quite familiar. keep us posted man definitely expecting some serious dank outa those, and a good yield too, sal

S

Swerve

man bro your gonna be stooked on her yeild and the dankness of her buds.. beautiful grow man she looks healthy and happy.

R

R. Face

Man I remember telling you in LA, Joe gave me this cut and I gotta tell ya swerve its the ONLY bubba clone ill even consider...i love your plant man. Always my top 3 smokes of all time!

Im glad to be doing her justice! Shes pretty much all I run besides a few chems...really nothing else lol. Workin on dialin her in. But this is by far my best run with her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom