Attempting to grow landrace Colombian

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Thanks. Back in 85 I created the best F1 hybrid I've ever had, by breeding a Colombian landrace to my best skunk. The bagseed was the last Colombian I ever saw. Bought it from a chick named Sunshine. I called my cross Skunkshine, sadly that strain is lost forever. But I'm going to see if I can do it again. Its a long shot that probably won't work. But I don't grow for profit- so its all fun.

johnursery

johnursery

Thanks. Back in 85 I created the best F1 hybrid I've ever had, by breeding a Colombian landrace to my best skunk. The bagseed was the last Colombian I ever saw. Bought it from a chick named Sunshine. I called my cross Skunkshine, sadly that strain is lost forever. But I'm going to see if I can do it again. Its a long shot that probably won't work. But I don't grow for profit- so its all fun.
Hot damn, great minds... about 10 years ago I tried to do somthing similar crossing SMCG x super skunk and came up with necktie for the name but that skunkshine sounds even better

growsince79

growsince79

I cut the bottom branches off and will try to clone. Don't know if they will root being so young. If they do, I can through these two away. Anyone wanna guess when they will start to flower?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
They will be too big for my space in 5 weeks. I need clones or else I'll have to chop em way down.
yeah i mean i assume you will have to top at least once. i bet you could do a mainline in sub 30 days with those things. crazy vigor.

my haze plants i am running now are not landrace but those colombian genetics are something else vigor wise when they are happy. yours are even moreso.

growsince79

growsince79

yeah i mean i assume you will have to top at least once. i bet you could do a mainline in sub 30 days with those things. crazy vigor.

my haze plants i am running now are not landrace but those colombian genetics are something else vigor wise when they are happy. yours are even moreso.
Hopefully one is suitable for breeding. I was told I may need to grow 5-6 to find a keeper. But maybe I'll get lucky.

Top Bottom