Attempting to grow landrace Colombian

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Some of my Hawian ladies don't show from seed for a few months. Once the mother matures then they start blooming at 11/13.
47 days now. I'm gradually adding dark. I just added another 15 min so 12:45- 11:15 now. I'm hoping I don't have to clone them again.

MTBKush

MTBKush

They look as if you will know soon. Can't see the tips very well, but look as if they may be ready to bloom. IMHO. Keep at 11-13, more tropical. I run everything at that, with no adverse reaction. They look good 👍 other than no sex.

growsince79

growsince79

They look as if you will know soon. Can't see the tips very well, but look as if they may be ready to bloom. IMHO. Keep at 11-13, more tropical. I run everything at that, with no adverse reaction. They look good 👍 other than no sex.
I think the one on the right is getting close maybe.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I think she holds herself like a ladie? Hopefully you know soon what’s flower gonna be 14-16 weeks ? Lol
lol who knows re: flower time. There are strains that go over that....some push 20 weeks I think. Can't imagine anything is really "worth" that wait....but as a breeding parent it could be really cool. I think that is where @growsince79's head is at as well.

growsince79

growsince79

lol who knows re: flower time. There are strains that go over that....some push 20 weeks I think. Can't imagine anything is really "worth" that wait....but as a breeding parent it could be really cool. I think that is where @growsince79's head is at as well.
Its all for fun now. My jars are full so I don't need a harvest. I want to stay within state limits and maybe create a awesome hybrid while I'm at it. I don't expect these to be worth the wait. Its probably compost.

Last edited:
MTBKush

MTBKush

I thought this one might be a male and the shorter one female. But I was told they "should" all be females and hermaphrodites. We shall see.
I thought this one might be a male and the shorter one female. But I was told they "should" all be females and hermaphrodites. We shall see.

How are the Colombians doing?
I got to get pics of what's about ready to chop to show you. I got some Mazar that is🔥I hope? I will show you the Hawian Blood Line, Jedi Kush, Puna Duck hybrid.

growsince79

growsince79

How are the Colombians doing?
I got to get pics of what's about ready to chop to show you. I got some Mazar that is🔥I hope? I will show you the Hawian Blood Line, Jedi Kush, Puna Duck hybrid.
I think they are about to show and hopefully start doing something. I would have loved a Mazar stud. I already planted the most indica strain I have (saucy balls) in hopes of finding a suitable male to breed.

Top Bottom