Attention All Root Pack Users

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Do not allow the root pack to contact any of your cotton clothing!

I have been getting moth like holes in all my favorite duds. I found out that the root pack has an enzyme in it that eats cotton cellulose. Thought it was moths for weeks.

Please be careful around cotton clothing, furniture, etc...

EDIT::: TURNS OUT ITS THE SULFURIC ACID SPLASHING ON MY CLOTHES AND NOT THE ROOT PACK> Still, be careful anyway...

og619

og619

Wow, thats some craqzy shit. Just started using the packs, ill make sure to keep it off the clothes, thanks for the heads up. Have you found it to eat your shirts after foliar spraying?

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

I use to use a hard rubber weight in one of my act tea brewers and caps bennies started eating the rubber,now i use a stainless steal weight. i have seen act tea bacteria eat up burlap bag.
love caps bennies the best i have ever seen!

tinytim

tinytim

my gr clothes are already pretty holey so np there. lol
i've had EMs in my mix that ate through burlap bags before. holes in the rags is a good sign.

Reactions: mal
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I found out that the root pack has an enzyme in it that eats cotton cellulose. Thought it was moths for weeks.

So you didn't know what was in the product you were/are selling? Is there any other surprises in there?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So you didn't know what was in the product you were/are selling? Is there any other surprises in there?

I hope not.

A few hundred bucks in jeans, and a few of my favorite old school t-shirts is enough of a surprise for me. I was not told about the enzyme. Only that there were the fungi and bacteria I specified along with a talc carrier. I am currently on a mission to find out all other ingredients that may be of interest...

I figure I will start using a respirator and gloves as well, and I will recommend others to do the same.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wow, thats some craqzy shit. Just started using the packs, ill make sure to keep it off the clothes, thanks for the heads up. Have you found it to eat your shirts after foliar spraying?

nope. I am not 100% sure its the bennies yet. I got a bunch of it on a cotton t-shirt right now. The other thing it may be is sulfuric acid...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
nope. I am not 100% sure its the bennies yet. I got a bunch of it on a cotton t-shirt right now. The other thing it may be is sulfuric acid...

In your bennies?

outwest

tinytim

tinytim

lol! bennies plus a pH down all rolled into one product. is it a one or a two parter? good one Mr Capulator.

Top Bottom