Attention!! All San diegan's. And Cali residents.

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Alright it is time to stop complaining and time to start acting.
Bonnie Dumanis the DA in San diego. Has got to go. She has made it very clear that San diego is no longer a democracy. Even though we voted prop 215 into law.
She feels she knows better what is good for us. I will be volunteering to the cause.
I ask all my friends to do the... same.
Even if you do not agree with the prop 215. Please look at the bigger picture.
The majority voted it into law. If we let them undermind our votes on this matter.
Then do you truly beleive it will stop there. I am not that nieve. And I will be donating as much time and $$ to this cause as I can.
Do not be fooled this is not just a fight for prop 215. It is a fight for our democracy.
If we stand up to Her then it will show the Whitehouse what is to come if they do not change there policy's.
Do not forget we are a governmeant of the people.
So lets remind them of that.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That twat is STILL SD DA??? Good Christ, she sticks like shit to your shoe, doesn't she? What was that bit that got her into the DA's position in the first place? I can't remember, but some kinda shit was going down in the city when she was voted in.

Yeah, you'll get my help, you've got a real twat on your hands (and I'm being nice, there's another word for a woman's genitals that I prefer to reference her).

So, I'm perusing the site you've linked and I find myself wondering if perhaps anything she's done has been investigated by the county civil grand jury, with facts and findings. That would make this much more concrete.

You might get a chuckle outta this, Ms. Dumanis has many fans.
http://mauralarkins.com/bonniedumanis.html

B

bicycle racer

i love when these "law enforcers" pick and choose which laws they like must be nice. makes my blood fucking boil. this capitalistic money driven monstrosity we call government and big business is utterly out of control one way or another busting cannabis people is about $$$$ not right or wrong. look at all these new dispo laws here in la. yet a liqour store can vend tobacco and alcohol with a urine soaked hobo passed out on the corner across from a school what the fuck??????

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

San diego County's new zoning law is already being used against us.
They have already told my local co-op they will have to close.
From my understanding there is only 3 places where the zoning permits co ops.
1 is a concrete processing plant. 2 is a toxic dump. 3 is not reachable land. IE no roads etc.
Thank you all for the support. We are going to have to stick together to see this through.
Thanks for the link Sea maiden. I will be checking it out asap.

We need to make this link go virul. I mean lets explode everyone we know with it.

G

Gro

bossman88188:big_boss:,i am in nor cal but if there's anything my brothers/sisters up here can do to help,please let us know.this is not just your fight.we all(the entire mmj community)have a responsibility to step in and do what we can brother.time to take it back!!!:evilgrin

P

paulycali

Somebody pull that chair out from under her fat ass! Please!!!

We will pull through and show this *itch that we can come together and stand tall and fight for what we believe in. We will succeed but it will only take time.

Lets keep on fighting till we get what we deserve! Freedom!

Let me know if theres anything going on in the area where help or support is needed? keep me updated as i will help in this fight against what we believe is right.

One Day At A Time!

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Don't worry prop19 will save everyone...LOL and mr. Lee will be cranking out 58 pounds a day so it will not matter about san diego. So you will be able to grow your own in a 5x5 spot or get it from oak town.... sorry brother.

M

MediMary

wow san diego is weak sauce
If I lived in cali I would help, best of luck with this.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Sorry I feel for you brother... but it will only get worse once prop 19 goes into effect. It will give them new tools as they can place a ban that will stick no matter what you say med patient or not. Taxation is slavery... read the bill.

VOTE NO on Prop19!

D

DazedNconfussed

Why dont any canna organizations start creating some commercials targeting these kind of people...kinda like the commercials we see bashing presidential canidates. Exposing them to the rest of the general public. I am broke but I would donate what I could.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

word daze im with you. f that hoe she needs to get picked up and taken to tj and never come back ahahahaa hopefully that can be arranged well seee what happens!

Top Bottom