attention fellow farmers I am in Long Beach and I am in need of fire meds I say again fire meds

• Thread starter Big Costa420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big Costa420

any one of my fellow brethren may you please help this fellow farmer I need at least a zip or two depending on how far it is I'm in Long beach I will be here for 10 days this is
Big Costa 420
what about the smoke is a Luminati og but I need some more fire I'm about to run out
Help ur 420 comrad

S

ssteely71

Try Greenmart in Wilmington. They have some fire from time to time. Weedmaps has them. Best of luck.

B

Big Costa420

I'll buy from the club if I have to but I would rather get some from a fellow fellow in need of some serious head stash

SOS

B

Big Costa420

chalky white I'll take that as A No
get off the BS help a farmer out
I got 250 for anyone who has zip of fire

B

Big Costa420

first of all its legal patient to patient
DUMBASS
second of all we already established you're not the guy..... Guy

third of all I seen logic do it for a homie from Australia on the forums
so mind ur business

Fourth of all if you can't help me don't reply to this. Tread
anyways go back to watering your heat stress pest infested moldy 1995 blueberry male hemp crap plant in your mom's basement tough guy

SunGrown

SunGrown

I love anyone sticking up for themselves! I suggest sticking up for yourself without resorting to name calling or talking shit, but that's me.

And patient to patient is quasi-legal, you are right

You are posting in the legal med state forum for cali. I see no problem with the thread really.

If people don't want to help you, I see no reason to even reply except to waste time typing.

My 2 cents

B

Big Costa420

now I repeat does any fellow farmer wants to do a patient to patient donation in exchange for a donation
I do appreciate everyone's positive input

B

Big Costa420

I love anyone sticking up for themselves! I suggest sticking up for yourself without resorting to name calling or talking shit, but that's me.

And patient to patient is quasi-legal, you are right

You are posting in the legal med state forum for cali. I see no problem with the thread really.

If people don't want to help you, I see no reason to even reply except to waste time typing.

My 2 cents
your exactly right brother and I'm not one to sit there and argue with anyone I just want someone to find me some fire meds

S

ssteely71

Yeah @Big Costa420 Its legal grey area that intelligent folks don't engage in publicly IMO. TOA here at the farm forbids it. Can you guess why there are NOT legal medical user ONLINE trading forums ?

Cuz if it was cool , we would all be doing that.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Shit just pop on ig. That shit is crazy. Kids shipping shit openly etc. absolutely nuts

SunGrown

SunGrown

Yeah @Big Costa420 Can you guess why there are NOT legal medical user ONLINE trading forums ?

Cuz if it was cool , we would all be doing that.
There are online trading forums for med users...been around for years too

B

Big Costa420

I'm sorry for controversy I know I can go the club
but I would rather put this 250 into a fellow humble farmer instead of a greedy club owner
I guess the or dcc is where I'm going thanks for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom