Attention!

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey guys! Just wanted to drop in real quick and say sorry for not being able to respond to everyones PM's and forum questions over the last few days! We are working on getting seeds ready for delivery, so it might be another day of two before I can get back to everyone! We are getting close to DROP TIME! Hold tight for more updates!

K

kes5480

Cool Thanks Canna for the update. We are all waiting anxiously for ur drop bro.
peace:banana1sv6:
kes5480

B

Blaze215

No worries CV. Just make sure to send out enough to feed the masses. The natives are definitely restless!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Dudes... Thanks for everyones patience....I'm literally seeing seed husks' in my dreams...Really! Haha.

I will be packaging the seeds up THIS weekend, and They will be shipped out The Begining of this coming week, So YES! The seeds will be shipped out on the 21st...Which is this coming Monday... Also, I will be using my new CannaVenture Seeds Logo as well as new packaging... Just so there's no confusion....

I literally have 100 PM's to respond too, and I promise I will get to them all.. Just give me some time...

Thank You ALL for the overwhelming support...And Patience....

Also, After this drop, I will have a new line I will be dropping a couple weeks later.. the line is finished, and seeds are ready to go.... more details on this later.... Lots of projects, mostly Limited Release lines will be coming down the pike in the next 3 months...including The Hog lines, as well as many more using some Very nice clone onlies........Chemdog 91....Urkle.....Pez clone... Blue Magoo...LA Affie clone..Snowdog.....Green Crack...KKSC....Harlequin Clone....as well as these two lines Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite...

Im going to try and knock down some of these PM's in my inbox...Bare with me on that front..

Again, Packs of seeds will be shipped in to my vendors THIS COMING MONDAY!

Thanks alot fellas.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
FYI... This will be the Final release of Purple Berry Diesel, for the forseable future....If you want this, I would suggest you grab it now.... Might not ever get released again...

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
FYI... This will be the Final release of Purple Berry Diesel, for the forseable future....If you want this, I would suggest you grab it now.... Might not ever get released again...
Thanks for this advice ! If I also could grab one PBD pack, I will be happy as I liked the tip about your Sour Diesel male and his trichromes production !

"Hey Dudes... Thanks for everyones patience....I'm literally seeing seed husks' in my dreams...Really! Haha."

:rofl Hey ! you're not alone, I think there's a lot of farmers dreaming with seeds drop and/or lots of smellies purple buds ! I've dreamed with some crazy purple flowers like I'd never grown yet ! like full ripe cherry, deep red purple ! I hope this time, it's a good sign...! :clapping already that the first time that I managed to get a pack of PurpleBerry BX, it is finally not arrived in my hands... "No Thanks" to the customs for the issues but I will not give up my therapeutic research !! However, no worries about this order, I'd already asked to the @'tude for resend my Guarantee only when the PurpleB BX will come back in stock !

But this time I also will grab one pack of PurpleB BX and maybe few others CVS genetic here @ the Farm to be sure to get one at least !
I saw in your SDK thread that you have some crazy freebies coming with this new restock, I will be really interested by your "ESCD x Sour Diesel" and "ESCD x Sour Bubble"... there is any chances, asking kindly about my freebies preference, to grab one of these freebies in particular if available here @ the Farm with my CVS order ?
Or maybe by any other way ?

Thanks for your awesome work and your updates !
Now the drop is coming and everyone is going to hold his breath till :movie:fighting0085:

Keep On Growin' Peace & Freedom !! :banana1sv6:

PS: Sorry but, when you asked me to PM you on 08/14...
"Cyclol, Please send me a PM, I would like to talk to you about this, and try to make it right by you..."
...I was still a fresh new member @the Farm and I wasn't allowed to PM... now I think I'm still a new member and I don't know if I can PM to everyone with less than 30 posts, but I think that I would be able to PM you after ordering some CVS strains @ the Farm... I've seen that you have more than 100 PMs to respond ! so I will be very patient for your response, I even don't know if I'm allowed to answer a PM if you send me one ? The time will tell us... I'm a patient guy, Green Regards ! ;)

P

Pezo

What is the reasoning of possibly no more purple berry diesel? Did you loose some genetics? If so, im going to have to add a pack of these to my list as well.

Top Bottom