Attitude Arrival Issues

• Thread starter Bill Murry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Any one else in the Mid west having their Seeds Confiscated in Chicago? This is the second order in two months. MOFO's open "discreet" packaging then remove your order and tape it back up with some red tape letting you know you been had. I pray that the Farm doesn't experience this BS. Myself and two other have had this happen not just my orders, we are all very anti social with MMMP licenses with miles between us.

Last edited:
Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Seems common to folks whose mail may be going through Chicago.

Sorry to hear you're having problems getting your beans!
That's why i came here, I truly hope that my current Farm order has no issue due to my attraction to GP dropping next week and My new found Divine love...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I haven't heard of anyone not getting their order in quite some time, I think you'll be good. The package I received gave no hint of what may be inside, no one messed with it at all.

We also have at least one breeder here who'll replace confiscated packs, IIRC. (Don't hold me firm to that, I can't speak for others on something like that, but I do recall reading something about that.)

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Replacement is some much of a big deal as being able to not having the "Man" decide how my patients solve their medical issue's. Last order was small but all High CBD crew seeds. I've been trying to diversify garden to suit all my patients, with the rise in awareness in CBD benefit i've made an area dedicated to such growth but yet to test anything out of my garden with the correct levels i require. Friend has been experimenting with the AC/Dc headband which has kept my patients happy so far but supply is limited as always.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I grew out CBDCrew's Sweet & Sour Widow last year, what did you order? The S&S Widow is supposed to be cannabinoid balanced, approximately equivalent levels of THC:CBD.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Tried to get my hand on their Skunk Haze was supposed to be the 1:1 golden ratio, that's what had attracted me to their seeds.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, same as the S&SW. I picked up those beans at the Emerald Cup in '13. No cuts survived. :(

cannabeans

cannabeans

Question...
Did you pay the extra fee for guaranteed delivery?

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Saw a video of a guy at one of the shows going to all the big vendors asking them about how they new their strains where high in CBD to wich most under questing would fold and state they hadn't done the test themselves. Till he got to the CBD crews booth when he was kind of rudely asked back how do you know ours aren't high in CBD, To which the man in the video replied i do know i have your extract right here and i'd like to let you know it is 1:1 guy's reply "Good" and then they all chilled together. I'ma try to find the link

cannabeans

cannabeans

I was under the impression that if you played the fee, attitude would re send to you.... have you contacted them?

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

I was under the impression that if you played the fee, attitude would re send to you.... have you contacted them?
Yes They will but i only want so many packages getting opened in route to any address.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Any one else in the Mid west having their Seeds Confiscated in Chicago? This is the second order in two months. MOFO's open "discreet" packaging then remove your order and tape it back up with some red tape letting you know you been had. I pray that the Farm doesn't experience this BS. Myself and two other have had this happen not just my orders, we are all very anti social with MMMP licenses with miles between us.
BEEN THERE DONE THAT READ THIS !!!!

MGRox

MGRox

I did a bit of checking into various things related to shipping last year.....

I know that Attitude in particular has had more troubles in Chicago than any other supplier, from what I was able to find. I did find one explanation that, while I cannot say for sure if it's true, does make perfect sense.

Attitude sends the shirts with their packages and is the problem in itself. Small packages (envelopes) go through an automated sorting system, whereas any larger package gets separated for manual sort / inspect. The packages from Tude with a Shirt are large enough to require a manual sort. Many other suppliers do not use such large packaging and have no issues with flagging in Chicago that I could find. Basically the fact that it has to go through a manual sort (if true) would raise the chances of being found. I also wonder if they are getting "keen" on Attitudes packaging methods.

T

Tree Guru

If your ordering from the tude, which i would advise against...do not choose the "stealth" option. This will increase the chance of your order reaching its destination substantially!...the stealth fee = your beans getting snagged!

Tony69

Tony69

I lost a pack of beans in Chicago last year, Attitude did not stand behind b.s. stealth packing, they never responded to the request to replace the stolen beans. I stopped ordering from Attitude. I have had great success with ordering from this site with no issues. Maybe attitude might want to change there return address so that the computers stop red flagging everything they send. its a no brainer. I ended up calling my Visa company to dispute the charges.

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

The worst was the assclown custom officer who always left a snide comment and remark about your selection or some other rude comment. His art was priceless too and it always reminded me of my 4 year old doodling on the wall with crayons.

As mentioned Chicago customs has been a tough one for some time. I never had any issues with Attitudes service or delivery but the seeds, well that is another story. Freebies usually won the race most times not lol

M

motz

Chicago has been a bitch since the start of 9/11 or the Homeland security act, whichever you want to come first. Never got the snide comments got the green tape and The Fuzz, would've just as soon got the snide comments!

Latest posts

Top Bottom