Attitude Seeds Pick & Mix. Can they be trusted?

• Thread starter RighteousRob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RighteousRob

I was wondering if a few of you could give me an updated opinion on this seedbank. I want to run some DNA gear and they appear to be a better option than Seed City, as far as pick and mix options go. Last time i used Attitude Seeds was 8 years ago to purchase a 10 pack of Island Sweet Skunk from Nex Gen and not a single one even popped. After that i stopped dealing with them all together. I usaully dont feel comfortable with seeds that arent in breeders packs but DNA seeds are pricey. So if anyone uses their pick and mix option please let me know your experience. I really just want to make sure I dont order one thing and get something else

Last edited by a moderator:
2Bad

2Bad

I love attitude seeds all I use is the pick n mix. just know that shipping could be a week. or it could be 4 weeks.

R

RighteousRob

I love attitude seeds all I use is the pick n mix. just know that shipping could be a week. or it could be 4 weeks.
Its good to hear a positive comment. Much thanks for the feedback!

2Bad

2Bad

Its good to hear a positive comment. Much thanks for the feedback!
I reccommend the bellini by cali connection.. its like a spot on 50/50 hybrid its a light fruity taste. Doesn't make you hyper or inda couch but rather just stoned. Thought it was going to be my least favorite but it wasnt =) whats your favorite type a flavor in weed?

R

RighteousRob

I reccommend the bellini by cali connection.. its like a spot on 50/50 hybrid its a light fruity taste. Doesn't make you hyper or inda couch but rather just stoned. Thought it was going to be my least favorite but it wasnt =) whats your favorite type a flavor in weed?
Doesnt cali connection have a reputation for unstable genetics? Just curious as Ive heard a lot about hermies. I may try some of their gear anyway. I mean DNA has a hit or miss reputation as well. I just wanted to explore my love of OG Kush

2Bad

2Bad

Doesnt cali connection have a reputation for unstable genetics? Just curious as Ive heard a lot about hermies. I may try some of their gear anyway. I mean DNA has a hit or miss reputation as well. I just wanted to explore my love of OG Kush
I had 5 strains of different breeders and 2 herms from a light leak but I fixed the leak and my plants never produced seeds maybe like 10 sterile nanners that I plucked off at beginning of flower (there was no ball sacks just bananas) and My Bellini was fire thought it was gonna be some mids

edit: my simple wedding cake strain had balls which I tossed out at the beginning of flower

PsillyRabbitOG

PsillyRabbitOG

I have used the attitude over a dozen times within the decade. They are the bees knees. Pretty high shipping priceses... I wish I could at least choose the article of clothing bought when selecting the guarantee.

2Bad

2Bad

Edit: the simple wedding cake was closest to the light leak, luckily I cloned it before flower and I’m going to try to regrow it , idk what breeder it was tbh

cephalopod

cephalopod

I’ll recommend their Reserva Privada OG #18.

R

RighteousRob

I had 5 strains of different breeders and 2 herms from a light leak but I fixed the leak and my plants never produced seeds maybe like 10 sterile nanners that I plucked off at beginning of flower (there was no ball sacks just bananas) and My Bellini was fire thought it was gonna be some mids

edit: my simple wedding cake strain had balls which I tossed out at the beginning of flower
I grow landraces so im use to pricking those nutsacks off the bottom stems
I’ll recommend their Reserva Privada OG #18.
Thats one of the seeds im interested in. My research indicates that DNA strains have a long veg period, give crummy yields, but the end product is outstanding. Im definitely excited about the OG Lemon

H

hawkman

I was wondering if a few of you could give me an updated opinion on this seedbank. I want to run some DNA gear and they appear to be a better option than Seed City, as far as pick and mix options go. Last time i used Attitude was 8 years ago to purchase a 10 pack of Island Sweet Skunk from Nex Gen and not a single one even popped. After that i stopped dealing with them all together. I usaully dont feel comfortable with seeds that arent in breeders packs but DNA seeds are pricey. So if anyone uses their pick and mix option please let me know your experience. I really just want to make sure I dont order one thing and get something else
short answer is YES !!!!!! , been using them years (10 +)_ , had one issues with them and they - fixed issue they have a sister company called Choice Seed Bank --- I rate Attitude Seeds with a 10 out of ten (also have always sent cash !!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RighteousRob

short answer is YES !!!!!! , been using them years (10 +)_ , had one issues with them and they - fixed issue they have a sister company called Choice Seed Bank --- I rate Attitude with a 10 out of ten (also have always sent cash !!!!!!!!!!!)
Makes sense. I remember visiting Choice Seeds and thinking how much it looked just like Attitude. My concern is with their pick and mix. Has everything you ordered from pick and mix been legit? The reason im staying away from Seed City is people reporting that the seeds they ordered were not what they were suppose to be. You can give people anything you want when they're taken out of the breeders pack. I cant imagine someone with endless access to seeds pulling a fast one like that but apparently it happens

cephalopod

cephalopod

I grow landraces so im use to pricking those nutsacks off the bottom stems

Thats one of the seeds im interested in. My research indicates that DNA strains have a long veg period, give crummy yields, but the end product is outstanding. Im definitely excited about the OG Lemon
I only received one seed as a freebie about a dozen years ago and regrettably I don’t have any good notes on her, I just remember how amazing the smell and taste were, sorry that’s all I have for you. I only mentioned it because I’m just dipping back into the waters and that keeps coming to mind.

R

RighteousRob

I only received one seed as a freebie about a dozen years ago and regrettably I don’t have any good notes on her, I just remember how amazing the smell and taste were, sorry that’s all I have for you. I only mentioned it because I’m just dipping back into the waters and that keeps coming to mind.
Well ive grown a lot of Barneys gear. So im use to occasional disappointment. If its a small yield of great head stash then im satisfied. Im all about sativa most times but i'll break for some OG crosses. Attitude also has some of DNAs newer crosses, the "sorbet" line. Sounds like some good stuff

2Bad

2Bad

Well ive grown a lot of Barneys gear. So im use to occasional disappointment. If its a small yield of great head stash then im satisfied. Im all about sativa most times but i'll break for some OG crosses. Attitude also has some of DNAs newer crosses, the "sorbet" line. Sounds like some good stuff
I grew the lemon og kush by DNA ! It smelled like lemons for real for real. I think it's more sativa but it grew stubby for me when I topped and LST'd it.

Edit: tbh I havent smoked it yet it needed a good cure i'll give it a shot soon. Im not a sativa fan so i've been waiting for it to cure cus I heard curing gives anti-anxiety properties to the canna

2Bad

2Bad

Sadly it hermed with a few nanners on a few clusters of nug (cus it was next to the light leak as well) but it did yield alot. Never weight it but I got about a gallon mason jar worth out of a 3 gallon pot of coco (my first grow as well)

2Bad

2Bad

Strawberry og by cali connection was actually a gassy one im not gonna freakin lie i love the smell sadly its still curing. I fuck with cali connection now that I think about it. The SOG was fire. No nanners on either luckily

2Bad

2Bad

5F046473 7F23 4D7A BB22 EE4CB4CA8419
F9A9A535 6926 48C9 B99C 58A5701FC62E
EBF70CE4 ABEE 40D2 8997 3092908045E3

1) bellini
2) SOG
3) Lemon Og

R

RighteousRob

Beautiful! absolutely beautiful. Especially that bellini. It definitely affects everyone differently. I actually smoke sativa to RELIEVE my anxiety. Indicas are what triggers my paranoia if I overindulge. I smoked some grape ape one time that almost put me in the hospital. I do like growing them out every now and then to gift to friends and family. Thats not to mention indicas make for one pretty plant. lots of colors

2Bad

2Bad

Beautiful! absolutely beautiful. Especially that bellini. It definitely affects everyone differently. I actually smoke sativa to RELIEVE my anxiety. Indicas are what triggers my paranoia if I overindulge. I smoked some grape ape one time that almost put me in the hospital. I do like growing them out every now and then to gift to friends and family. Thats not to mention indicas make for one pretty plant. lots of colors
I do agree everyone has a different reaction. So true I'll never understand this plant hahaha

Top Bottom