Attn Fairfax or Melrose Area

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
This is a little bit of a weird post, but here it goes- My father's best friend is a 65 year old guy who lives in the Fairfax / Melrose Area (I am not familiar with Cali, I am from NYC but now live abroad). He has had a tough life, has medical issues and just barely scrapes by on a few hundred dollars per month. He is also a life long smoker and marijuana is really the only thing that gives him any relief. We just sent him the money to get a doctors rec and he finally got his medical card so he can stop buying from the local hustlers. He is really lost though, and has a tough time affording and finding the real kind buds. His idea was to go to club in the worst area as he thought that would have the best buds for some reason and he got ripped off. I told him that there were a lot of good people in the med community who had great compassion for people who have suffered from bad breaks, bad luck, and other bad run ins in life but he really doesnt know where to turn. Anyone know of any good dispenseries in the Fairfax or Melrose area that could help with a good deal for an older guy in need? Not looking for a handout, but a fair deal for a sick older guy that barely has enough to money to live on. Any advice welcome.

Thank you all!

JayBee

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Jaybee,I know its a little trip to long beach but Avalon wellness is the place id send him too,they have the fire and they dont rip you off price wise.Honestly there are just not that many out there that have top quality at a reasonable price,most are there for the money.He would be better off IMO to find a good caregiver that would be able to support his needs directly at half the cost,cut out the middleman ya know.My vote for a dispensary would have to go to avalon though.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Thanks for the info. This guy is really not plugged in, anyone know a caregiver in his area?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

There are literally dozens of collectives and delivery services in his area competing for his business. Tell him to go on W33dM@p$ and it'll show him all of them on a map so he can see which ones are closest to him, start going in or calling some up and see which ones will take care of him. That's an expensive place to be living so it's prob gonna take him a minute to find a compassionate place unless he wants to go out to LB or the valley. But goin in will help him get a feel for the scene, but I'm gonna say the local hustler is prob charging him about the same,especially in hollywierd, the shops are just gonna have a bigger selection, my $.02, but I'm not in the city so, ???

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Thanks for the recommendations. This is not a guy that has Internet, or knows how to search the web. He doesnt have a car or a drivers license. I heard that he does take the bus everywhere though. I will tell him about Avalon.

JB

S

Schwoop

Have him come see us bro! Not sure how long were gonna be there as Long Beach Voted for a City-Wide ban last nite and it passed! But as long as were open we will help who we can!

Latest posts

Top Bottom