Auction starting this week!!!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Wow, that happened waaaaaaay faster that I thought it would. Logic is ON IT.o_O I didn't think this would all happen until late April/May. Originally I wasn't going to release the F1s at all, but after Alien gave me his endorsement it was on....the cookie is out!

20 Packs of Alien Cookie OG F1 (Girl Scout Cookie x Tahoe Alien OG F2)
20 Packs of Girl Scout Candy F1 (Girl Scout Cookie x Alien Rock Candy F1)

The only down side is that I won't get to show you the Alien Cookie OG F1 grow journal first. It's started but they are only in solo cups right now. The Girl Scout Candy will be chopped soon so you will get to see her potential. I know a lot of you have been following my work and pretty much know what to expect. But for people who haven't seen my work I guess you are going to have to look at the pictures of the 3 other F1 crosses that I have going and make your decision based on their quality. Everything is happy and healthy. I popped 45 seeds, 3 different strains (15 each) and ended up with 29 females. Germination was solid, I'd easily say 90% will pop. The Alien Cookie OG tray I popped only 2 out of 28 didn't pop so viability and health shouldn't be concerns.

Anyway, if you have any questions or want to see more pictures of the Tahoe Alien dad or Girl Scout Cookie mom, just let me know!

BirdDawg

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

these have not been tested? Definitely post pics of the parents.

Here's a couple new shots of momma:

DSC00933

DSC00937

DSC00939

DSC00940

DSC00941

DSC00942

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That cookie looks awesome. I like how the leaves get dark as it finishes. Almost black. My cut of Tahoe Alien does that too.I might have to grab a pack if it doesnt get to high. Nice work BirdDog!:)

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

That cookie looks awesome. I like how the leaves get dark as it finishes. Almost black. My cut of Tahoe Alien does that too.I might have to grab a pack if it doesnt get to high. Nice work BirdDog!:)

This batch didn't quit get as black, but usually is gets straight black. Prob because the weather has warmed up. Thanks!

Really Nice cookie photos!
Maybe the Rockcandy will beef her up a bit..
Im am looking forward to seeing how that comes out..

I was wondering when you were going to show up Ken!! Welcome! The cookie just dosn't build a large top cola, but all the rest are typical golfball size. She is a light yielder though so I also hope the candy brings some weight. The F1s are showing bigger buds so far.

Ok. I am definitely looking at a pack of each. When is your drop coming? Price? Please pm me and let me know. Aloha. PL.

Hey PL! Welcome! Drop should be any day now. This will be an auction on the F1s, but I have F2s coming soon that will be BINs. The price will be up to the members here!!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
wat cut of the cookies are these?

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I received this cut labeled as "Girl Scout Cookies" about a year and a half ago. There was no "thin mint" and "forum" at the time. I started hearing "thin mint" about a year ago and very recently "forum". Must be the "forum" as it's def not thin mint. I'm not sure how many phenos came out of this batch, this cut could be neither. It's OG dominate, and real nice, that's all I know for sure :)

Amber

Amber

I was wondering when you were going to show up Ken!! Welcome! The cookie just dosn't build a large top cola, but all the rest are typical golfball size. She is a light yielder though so I also hope the candy brings some weight. The F1s are showing bigger buds so far.

Hey PL! Welcome! Drop should be any day now. This will be an auction on the F1s, but I have F2s coming soon that will be BINs. The price will be up to the members here!![/quote]

F2s how soon days, weeks, months?

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey PL! Welcome! Drop should be any day now. This will be an auction on the F1s, but I have F2s coming soon that will be BINs. The price will be up to the members here!!

F2s how soon days, weeks, months?[/quote]

Done in weeks, available in months :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom