Auction winners

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

All 20 winners of the first auctions will get a free pack of blowfish. I'll work out details with Logic as i still need to send in the Blowfish beans but i imagine you'll be able to claim them on your next purchase. From now on most of our gear will be BINS in the $30-$35 range. Thank you for you'r support and good luck with you'r winnings.

hubcap

hubcap

well how cool is THAT!

doesnt concern me, but, thats a straight shooter right there.

K+, dood.

T

Trillion

thats what im talking about mota, how the hell can peeps be chargin 100+ for seeds, you have my support, keep doing what you doin

R

RansacktheElder

I'm loving the "From now on most of our gear will be BINS in the $30-$35 range." That gets and keeps my interest right there.

Motarebel

Motarebel

From time to time we might have something that'll range up to $60 but that will be for rare gens.

N

Nuglover

Sweeet!! Now we're talkin'. It's alot easier trying to justify $30-$60 to the old lady. She looks at me cross eyed when I say $75 or $100 for 5 beans.

R

RansacktheElder

<G> I have nothing against people charging whatever the market demands. That's capitalism and it's right and fair IMHO..... But that doesn't mean I'm gonna be buying 'em. Since I'm new to this high end herb, I can quite easily get by with the cheaper strains and know it's still gonna blow me away. So I thank Motarebel and all the other breeders for offering products up and down the price range.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey Now.. How cools that.. I bought a back of the Pacific G-13bx1 at the first auction and now a pack of Blowfish to boot... Looking forward to running both of these.. Cheers Mota and Militia.. dlj:afroweed:

S

Snookster

If I was "thinking" about getting a pack, can I get the Blowfish too??? hehehe....Nice move Mota. That was stand-up!:rasta:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota

you truly r one of a kind ur most appreciated

i was lucky enough to get somthin u consider in ur top 5 n now the pure parent which has the frankincense trait that i treasure ,bf sounds very unique thx 4 this opportunity

mota ur gear is priceless 60 4 rare gems bless u

1luvbigherb

T

the Rock

for some reason on auction home page it list you still have 9 active auctions,when i click on your name it say no active ads WTF is there anything left? i have loved your heri long time

Motarebel

Motarebel

There was one pack of Fugu kush that was unsold but that's it for the first round. I'll be sending more stock at the end of the week wich will include-

Pacific G-13 bx-1
fugu kush
AfghanWidow- afghan x black widow
Blowfish
Morning Daze- Medic's first release - ECSD x Mango haze

darksideX

darksideX

ey Mr.mota..u show how things should roll',you are a really gently guy in my eyez.. we are bless'd to have ya here!

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow all i can say is this is great glad I won my bid.
Thanks mota

J

John Ditchweed

hell yeah that rocks Mr. Mota............. i grabbed a pack of fugu kush and to get some blowfish on top of that is a steal.............. 35 dollar bins are more than right............ the community could use a few hunderd Mota's

U

uwg13

All 20 winners of the first auctions will get a free pack of blowfish. I'll work out details with Logic as i still need to send in the Blowfish beans but i imagine you'll be able to claim them on your next purchase. From now on most of our gear will be BINS in the $30-$35 range. Thank you for you'r support and good luck with you'r winnings.

Big Thanks for low price high quality beans :D!!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota im wonderin the blowfish u hav is the pheno 2

im very interested in the oregon funk any info ,wats her lineage?
i thought it was opt x haze
now thats my type of smoke

Top Bottom