August Giveaway - Spider Farmer SF4000 LED Grow Light

• Thread starter SpiderFarmerLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matteliquo

Matteliquo

What's up! Everybody! Spider Farmer Summer Sale Giveaway is coming!!

Prize: SF4000 LED grow light
Date: 8/19-8/30

How to join in?
Comment this post with the hashtag #spiderfarmersf4000

ATTENTION:
We will select 3 people from the sharing and send the Coupon USD 20/50/100 in three times (Aug. 22/25/28)
Winner will be announced randomly on the Aug. 30, take this chance, hurry up. what are you wating for?

Do not forget to use the coupon code :"SFTHC" to get the best price.

Good luck everyone!
#Spiderfarmersf4000 🤞

BDH420

BDH420

Lol 😂
I guess since everyone is high, nobody realizes every month that the month has ended already… weeks ago.
lol I wish this was still going. I'm still using a Sunsystem switchable ballast with air cooled hood. I got it back in 1998. It still works like a champ. but the electric bill from it is out of control compared to modern lighting. I haven't done a indoor run in about 6 years. I do start my outdoors under it every winter. I also start my vegetable garden under it using the MH bulb. It just costs to much to run it full time.

Mb04

freezeland2

freezeland2

lol I wish this was still going. I'm still using a Sunsystem switchable ballast with air cooled hood. I got it back in 1998. It still works like a champ. but the electric bill from it is out of control compared to modern lighting. I haven't done a indoor run in about 6 years. I do start my outdoors under it every winter. I also start my vegetable garden under it using the MH bulb. It just costs to much to run it full time.

View attachment 1169128
I got three of those. Tried to sell them, lol…no takers. Now they just sit.