Aurora master pack

• Thread starter Boogi3Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

We Solidarity when cattle are raised and fed naturally their manure is a great for your garden
While there are more and more freerange cattle being produced now ,the sad truth is the largest majority of cattle in the US are still factory farmed/feedlot raised...
These cattle are fed GMO grain,pesticide contaminated hay and feed and are regularly injected with anti - biotics and growth hormones

I avoid using manure form anti- biotic injected ,GMO grain fed cattle
There's nothing natural about that type of manure at all.......

I grew up on a Farm/Ranch and we used cow manure on our wheat and corn fields
But my Dad didn't inject them with anti-biotics and growth hormones,but nearly all of our neighbors did..........and still do to this day......

If you're gonna use cow manure, you better make sure they were free range cattle,not conventional feedlot cattle.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

We Solidarity when cattle are raised and fed naturally their manure is a great for your garden
While there are more and more freerange cattle being produced now ,the sad truth is the largest majority of cattle in the US are still factory farmed/feedlot raised...
These cattle are fed GMO grain,pesticide contaminated hay and feed and are regularly injected with anti - biotics and growth hormones

I avoid using manure form anti- biotic injected ,GMO grain fed cattle
There's nothing natural about that type of manure at all.......

I grew up on a Farm/Ranch and we used cow manure on our wheat and corn fields
But my Dad didn't inject them with anti-biotics and growth hormones,but nearly all of our neighbors did..........and still do to this day......

If you're gonna use cow manure, you better make sure they were free range cattle,not conventional feedlot cattle.

definitely. And yeah I honestly forget factory farms exist anymore they are so far removed from my life...here I am reminiscing on sunny days in fields, putting patties in my backpack and eating the little purple mushrooms...:wacky:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have 'Earth Recharge' and it's a cow manure based compost, but I believe it's more of a source of N and biology then anything else.

outwest

waayne

waayne

Agribusiness in the US is a pretty far removed from the idyllic image of cows grazing in a pasture

There's nothing like the Rockwellian image of cows grazing in a pasture, but this is what most large scale cattle production looks like in the US
CB018150.jpg

gwp100020.jpg

Boogi3Man

Boogi3Man

Agribusiness in the US is a pretty far removed from the idyllic image of cows grazing in a pasture

There's nothing like the Rockwellian image of cows grazing in a pasture, but this is what most large scale cattle production looks like in the US
CB018150.jpg

gwp100020.jpg

Man that's horrible to see and to think about ! I'm always very careful when selecting any meat products now days. If my beef isn't massaged and offered beer I don't want it !

waayne

waayne

Boogi3man if the majority of consumers demanded natural beef ,producers would be forced to change back to more natural, sustainable ways of beef production

Sadly most folks have no clue how cattle are raised nowdays.......or what they are really eating, or being injected with.....

Hopefully in the future more consumers will demand organic and free range beef
It's been trending that way for awhile and hopefully it will continue until there's very little
demand for these toxic conventional agribusiness products

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I had a chance to run each cycle with a different nute company a couple years ago when i was in the PNW. i had good relations with aurora innovations which probably fueled my liking for them. i try not to be bias when it comes to nute companies. I grew successfully while using a single product line, i tailored my own feeding chart. I rarely used every product that a companies feeding chart called for, but would stick to the bases and a couple additives. I had best success with auroras Soul Synthetics, but that was just what worked best for me. took a break from farming and came back with a complete different aspect on things, more organic, minimal nutes.
Here is a shot of, what i think is a Caramelicious plant i grew back when testing Soul Synthetics. Note: wooden frame i designed was 4' tall, 5 gall roots organic pot, under 600w light
Not too shabby
IMAG0231

Besides peoples beliefs on guanos and what not, (which i do agree with in a sense), i had success.Z

Top Bottom