• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I found out my dad has cancer this morning. . .and this shooting has me way more bummed out. My dad's situation is pretty treatable, and he's 80 years old taboot. This senseless shit has me miserable.

Reach out to your loved ones.

outwest

putembk

putembk

Public execution anyone.......
No, this guy will be in our court system for years and after that over a decade of appeals.....this guy will out live me. Remember Nathan Dunlap? That fuck head is still around. How many years ago did he murder those kids at Chucky Cheese? He is going to cost the tax payers millions before he is put down.

One thing about the Middle East, once you are convicted of a crime they hang you the next day.

D

DoomDancing

Welcome to the wild west.......I swear people are going fucking ape shit this summer here especially up North.....think its your weed..........I wouldn't doubt this kids head got fucked up by some residual chems some dumb dick in a MMC sprayed on some high dollar rip off nug to kill a lil bug.......

D

DoomDancing

No, this guy will be in our court system for years and after that over a decade of appeals.....this guy will out live me. Remember Nathan Dunlap? That fuck head is still around. How many years ago did he murder those kids at Chucky Cheese? He is going to cost the tax payers millions before he is put down.

One thing about the Middle East, once you are convicted of a crime they hang you the next day.

Yep at worst he'll spend the rest his life high as fuck on xanax cozy n comfy getting three squares a day n all the man sex he wants.......while us n all those victims families go on the hard way...........

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dude is definitely mentally unstable,we just read here that he graduated from UCR(riverside ca.)with a degree in neuro science in spring 2010?He'll probably claim he was taking ambien and doesnt remember a thing.I feel terrible for the innocent people harmed and those who lost loved ones.

putembk

putembk

Dude is definitely mentally unstable,we just read here that he graduated from UCR(riverside ca.)with a degree in neuro science in spring 2010?He'll probably claim he was taking ambien and doesnt remember a thing.I feel terrible for the innocent people harmed and those who lost loved ones.
Yup, could you imagine getting a call about 1:30 in the morning with someone telling you that your child had just been murdered at a movie theater. Those poor victims will live this day over and over.

soserthc1

soserthc1

My prayers are with all my friends from Co. that I have met on here and those I have not. I pray that none of you lost a loved one and that everyone who did recovers from this asap.... there are alot of sick people in this world.....get well soon....Co.....peace soser

Dorje

Dorje

Yep at worst he'll spend the rest his life high as fuck on xanax cozy n comfy getting three squares a day n all the man sex he wants.......while us n all those victims families go on the hard way...........

Doubt he's going to make it very long in prison...

putembk

putembk

Don't know but haven't a lot of serial killers and murders done well in the prison community?

I am wondering what is in his apartment. The police just said that Peoria St will be closed down later today.

D

DoomDancing

yep hes so crazy I bet he does his time in seg....with the fags n snitches n kiddie fuckers.....well medicated, snuggling his boy friend somewhere warm n dry while I bust my ass in the free world to barely buy bread n baloney........fuck that....they wont kill him either cuz he is too crazy like that matters in hell...................

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

How does a dude with body armor, 2 huge weapons and a gas mask walk into a crowded place unnoticed?
And there was a off duty cop there wtf.
This could have been avoided if they had there shit together at that theater.
I would hold them partly responsible.
Also I am surprised at all the children (and babies)at a movie after 12 am.
What the hell are people thinking?
I wonder if that is why he gave up peacefully knowing he shot kids he should have offed himself.

D

DoomDancing

Ya ask me the whole North half of CO is fucked up......looked at the crazy shit that happens there....bunch a rich fags playing with your gerbils n tripping out on prosac n vodka.

putembk

putembk

Ya ask me the whole North half of CO is fucked up......looked at the crazy shit that happens there....bunch a rich fags playing with your gerbils n tripping out on prosac n vodka.
That's me dude, except I like Pot and vodka.

S

SoCoMMJ

I wouldn't doubt this kids head got fucked up by some residual chems some dumb dick in a MMC sprayed on some high dollar rip off nug to kill a lil bug.......

Seriously? You are blaming this tragedy on a dispensary?

Go back under your rock.

K

kolah

Also, I find it a bit odd how the media never addresses all these nutbags who on pharma prescribed meds, especially the SSI's...which have been well-proven to cause psychotic behavior and suicide. I worked in an alternative health clinic for many years and the average person would be blown away by knowing the large numbers of adults and children pumped full of Big Pharma psychotropic (aka "mind altering") drugs. (Ritalin, Prozac, Zoloft, etc............and most often they are also taking other drugs as well such as opiates, diazapams and the likes. I call it Zombie-ism....... induced by pharma drugs.

Doom Dancing: I have to disagree strongly about your claims to "poison" weed from MMC shops.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Also, I find it a bit odd how the media never addresses all these nutbags who on pharma prescribed meds, especially the SSI's...which have been well-proven to cause psychotic behavior and suicide. .

Kolah, meet $. $, meet Kolah. hahaha come on man. this entire "nationalactic empire" is all about $. $$$$$$$. money money money, MONEY.
why they'll never be on the same page is a person can grow the dankest dank in their closet for close to nothing while if big pharma grew big crops itd be loads shittier. if you could make xanax bars in your closet i'd bet that shit would be like that too. its all about the $.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom