Aussie chick looking for a Mentor!

• Thread starter Mollyambro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mollyambro

Mollyambro

Green thumb Danny!!! Please message me or anyone actually who feels like being a bit of a mentor to me. I’m from Aust I’ve been at this for about a year but I seem to be a bit hit and miss which is driving me mad. So if you ACTUALLY know what your doing, I mean really know your stuff please!!! Message me I need to find myself a ‘Mr Miagi’ I’m not shit at it but I’m not awesome either and I want to be awesome at it. I don’t even smoke but I 💕💕growing.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Not being negative, just saying if you dont smoke your buds, why not put that effort into helping out some of the misplaced animals who cant help themselves 🙂

The knowledge you gain from the vegs completely relates to pot.

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

Hey no one is ferfect and what kind of life would you have if you thought you knew everything. I love learning off others who are better at something than me. I’m not afraid to ask for help and there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to improve.
Not sure why you bothered responding .

Dbear180

Dbear180

Hahaha ok I think I see it now. When I said, "if you don't burn" I meant smoke weed lol my bad

Dbear180

Dbear180

Hey no one is ferfect and what kind of life would you have if you thought you knew everything. I love learning off others who are better at something than me. I’m not afraid to ask for help and there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to improve.
Not sure why you bothered responding .

Welp I responded cuz I considered giving you some tips but I wont help anyone who responds like that 🙂 have fun 👍

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

I agree , I really should do more.. I guess the animal shelter That I run and the rehab that I’ve been giving to injured wildlife for the past 5 years and the 10 acres of my land on my property that I let CALM use to release animals back into the wild which I hand feed everyday is a pretty poor effort. Shame on me for not supporting my country.. geez mate

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

Oops! Sorry then.. I guess the country burning at the moment is a bit of a heated and sensitive topic. Sorry dude thought you were having a go at me for not helping the bush fire victims😱

Dbear180

Dbear180

I never even accused you of not helping. My whole point was you can grow vegs, learn & become an overall better more skilled gardener(which transfers over to all plants), & help by donating the veg, rather than grow weed you dont smoke. Never said you dont help.

Being from CA I genuinely feel for you guys & hope the wildfires are under control asap.

I'm outta here ✌

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

I never even accused you of not helping. My whole point was you can grow vegs, learn & become an overall better more skilled gardener(which transfers over to all plants), & help by donating the veg, rather than grow weed you dont smoke. Never said you dont help.

Being from CA I genuinely feel for you guys & hope the wildfires are under control asap.

I'm outta here ✌
So sorry, I took it completely out of context.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I agree , I really should do more.. I guess the animal shelter That I run and the rehab that I’ve been giving to injured wildlife for the past 5 years and the 10 acres of my land on my property that I let CALM use to release animals back into the wild which I hand feed everyday is a pretty poor effort. Shame on me for not supporting my country.. geez mate

Don't worry it's becoming commonplace for SJW's to force their beliefs and ideals upon the world. Just ignore and continue being You.

Back to topic, eh, folks?

What's your main concern with your grow? If you don't want to discuss in public feel free to PM me. Non judgemental US Army veteran here to help 🤠

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

It seems like Everywhere I look people all pulling massive buds and their yielding heaps. I seem to be an expert at the opposite!! Not really sure where I’m going wrong but I’ve done maybe 8 grows now and the most I’ve got out of my 4 x 2 was 630g. I mean I was happy with that but I can tell the buds were not at there full potential. Somewhere along the line I am stunting them. And because it’s ☠️ Here it’s difficult to find help!!

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

I know I shouldn’t compare to others but I just would like to fine tune my skills so that I can continue improving instead of continuing to stuff up.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
It seems like Everywhere I look people all pulling massive buds and their yielding heaps. I seem to be an expert at the opposite!! Not really sure where I’m going wrong but I’ve done maybe 8 grows now and the most I’ve got out of my 4 x 2 was 630g. I mean I was happy with that but I can tell the buds were not at there full potential. Somewhere along the line I am stunting them. And because it’s ☠️ Here it’s difficult to find help!!

I hear that and there's a lot of disinformation out there that can be misleading to new growers.

Let's start with the basic info about your grows first. Lights? Growing medium (soil, coco, hydro, etc)? What if any nutrients are you using? Environmental controls? Relative humidity, temp, etc? Strains you're growing or have grown? All these factors can determine the outcome of your harvest/ end product. Tell us a story :)

Dan789

Dan789

Many of the insights I’ve gained through this forum have been; lighting, soil used, fabric bags instead of pots, and sticking with one regimen of fertilizers. I’ve upped my harvest by going to bigger “bags”, using the best lighting I can afford, Cree branded cob lights, good soil, PH’g any feeding, attention to RH and constant ventilation while in bloom.
Btw @Mollyambro 630g out of a 4x2 is over 22 oz. nothing to cough at...

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

The undergrowth is just about dead. It’s wk6 and the buds are tiny on the plants at the back. They literally haven’t done anything for a few weeks
624E6AF0 3F86 46DF A213 9DC15C69C55F
4060DE17 4C49 47BC 9875 CA5B89A2D1E2
some seem ok but others. This is my first grow from seeds froma Swedbank and I’m a bit overwhelmed with how big the plants are I just need the buds to catch up!

Top Bottom