Aussie chick looking for a Mentor!

• Thread starter Mollyambro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

The undergrowth is just about dead. It’s wk6 and the buds are tiny on the plants at the back. They literally haven’t done anything for a few weeksView attachment 930665View attachment 930666some seem ok but others. This is my first grow from seeds froma Swedbank and I’m a bit overwhelmed with how big the plants are I just need the buds to catch up!
That’s a bit larger than 4x2, unless you’re talking meters...

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

Yeah it is ! Ok sorry for the confusion, The 4 x 2 s I have been using on all previous grows . The best I got was 630 on my 3rd attempt but after that 480, then 520 and the last one 420.
I thought I’d start fresh this time with proper genetics but the plants out grew both of my tents so I’ve opened them up and joined them so they’ve got room to spread out. They’ve done that but bud growth not a lot happening on one side.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
The undergrowth is just about dead. It’s wk6 and the buds are tiny on the plants at the back. They literally haven’t done anything for a few weeksView attachment 930665View attachment 930666some seem ok but others. This is my first grow from seeds froma Swedbank and I’m a bit overwhelmed with how big the plants are I just need the buds to catch up!

Hey you're doing better than you made it sound. Looks pretty good so far as I can tell. Are you supplementing any CO2 to your plants? If not, that could be a huge help to your end result.

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

I’ve got one of those bottles you shake but I don’t know if it’s helping now that the tents are opened up so the grow area is now 4 x 6

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

A
Hey you're doing better than you made it sound. Looks pretty good so far as I can tell. Are you supplementing any CO2 to your plants? If not, that could be a huge help to your end result.
ny idea why the front plant is looking a bit wilted?

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

That's pretty common with growers in general. Sometimes we try too hard and start making mistakes. It happens.
I wish I could go to one of the big medicinal farm in the US and have a working holiday to get some skills!! That would be awesome!
Aust is so far behind the rest of the world.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

No but seriously just start a journal/diary and people will help and give tips, noone want the responsibilty of being a personal mentor, noone here know everything.
You want multipe opinions and choose the best

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

No but seriously just start a journal/diary and people will help and give tips, noone want the responsibilty of being a personal mentor, noone here know everything.
You want multipe opinions and choose the best
Ok thank you. It just feels strange talking so freely on here. Can anyone start a journal? I don’t do any of the ph or whatever that other reading is or monitor humidity actually I don’t do lots of the stuff other people talk about- hmm prob why my buds are stunted!! 😂

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Ok thank you. It just feels strange talking so freely on here. Can anyone start a journal? I don’t do any of the ph or whatever that other reading is or monitor humidity actually I don’t do lots of the stuff other people talk about- hmm prob why my buds are stunted!! 😂
Yes anyone can start a journal, im kinda new here but joined just to document and get feedback on what I can improve etc. Been growing 13 years but theres always new thing to learn etc and I got many good tips. I regret not joining a forum sooner and improved faster

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter

Yep! Just start a new thread there and log as much as you can. I would definitely recommend looking into pH, electrical conductivity (ppm), and controlling your humidity, temp, VPD, etc. If you want to get serious about improving your results. Supplementing CO2 will help big time if you can do it. Requires a more sealed environment, which can be tricky itself, but those things I just mentioned are some of the key points and differences between an okay grow and an outstanding grow.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well aussie chic,im wondering what kind of gear your running,soil,coco,hydro,that can make a big difrence to any answers you get,also you mention you own your own land ,are you concerned with smell of ther flowers?

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
A

ny idea why the front plant is looking a bit wilted?

My eyes aren't the best but I am seeing what appears to be signs of overfeeding. The front plant I assume you are talking about, those burnt and curling tips are a sign of too much food.

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

I guess I probably should be concerned About the smell but that’s the only thing I not concerned about. I don’t even smell it anymore! I’ve got fans and filters running I’m not really too sure what else I should have😬 I make sure the aircon stays on when harvesting that helps and I have those big insense sticks outside the room burning 24/7 and at my fence just in case the neighbour get a whiff !
Other than that I’m growing in coco in30L pots. I use house of garden fert. I’ve got 2 es300v2 from green Sunshine Company going in one room and mars hydro and hps 600w in the other room. The Chinese led hot put back in its box they are useless.

Mollyambro

Mollyambro

My eyes aren't the best but I am seeing what appears to be signs of overfeeding. The front plant I assume you are talking about, those burnt and curling tips are a sign of too much food.
Ok thanks should I flush them then?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I guess I probably should be concerned About the smell but that’s the only thing I not concerned about. I don’t even smell it anymore! I’ve got fans and filters running I’m not really too sure what else I should have😬 I make sure the aircon stays on when harvesting that helps and I have those big insense sticks outside the room burning 24/7 and at my fence just in case the neighbour get a whiff !
Other than t
Hannah feed schedule 001
hat I’m growing in coco in30L pots. I use house of garden fert. I’ve got 2 es300v2 from green Sunshine Company going in one room and mars hydro and hps 600w in the other room. The Chinese led hot put back in its box they are useless.
ok so why not run your lights during the day,when you already have daylight,and leave your tent doors open while sun shines,there is all the free co2 you need,or night dont matter ,only close the tent when you need your dark period.
next your in coco what ppm are you feeding them right now?
how many weeks in are your flowers,just by look im guessing around 6 ,so fully mature flowers,your ppm should be running,from 1000 to 1400 ppm at this stage,you coul d go 1600 but i wont,maybe this will help,im just a newbie daily but i stick to this menu here and have pretty good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom