Aussie chick looking for a Mentor!

• Thread starter Mollyambro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Ok thanks should I flush them then?

Flushing wouldn't hurt but not necessarily needed. You can probably just start cutting your nutrients down just a little. They don't look too overfed, not to a point where it's a huge problem.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Just start a grow journal and people will come by and help and give tips. You dont want just one persons opinions and rely on just one person
I was gonna say to start a grow journal too. We will be able to let you know what your issues are and how to fix them. Best way. It’s so much easier than just looking for one person to help. If you start a grow journal, everyone will able to help you!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I was gonna say to start a grow journal too. We will be able to let you know what your issues are and how to fix them. Best way. It’s so much easier than just looking for one person to help. If you start a grow journal, everyone will able to help you!
^^^^^^several minds build product

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sometimes I post a thread with simple question I dont get answer 2 days, or people calling me noob etc. Here 1 hour 3 pages and people sending applications applying to be personal mentor... 😅 😅 😅
at least you get yours answered,i cant at all,if anyone need help its me hahahah,think im gonna try to blaze tonight,first time since halloween

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

at least you get yours answered,i cant at all,if anyone need help its me hahahah,think im gonna try to blaze tonight,first time since halloween
Man the only answers I get is go get gud noob etc hahah
Man my friend calling me wanna smoke thinking about joining him havvnt smoked two months, think I go :D

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Man the only answers I get is go get gud noob etc hahah
Man my friend calling me wanna smoke thinking about joining him havvnt smoked two months, think I go :D
i havent blazed since the night before halloween,had my surgery on halloween ,just now getting were it dont hurt as bad coughing,snezzing is still a bitch hahah

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I agree they look overfed, I would also lean towards your light not being the best but they dont seem too under developed. Do you know how long this strain flowers for?

Moshmen

Moshmen

It seems like Everywhere I look people all pulling massive buds and their yielding heaps. I seem to be an expert at the opposite!! Not really sure where I’m going wrong but I’ve done maybe 8 grows now and the most I’ve got out of my 4 x 2 was 630g. I mean I was happy with that but I can tell the buds were not at there full potential. Somewhere along the line I am stunting them. And because it’s ☠ Here it’s difficult to find help!!
Yer in the right place these guys are awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom