Australia.

• Thread starter graeme4362
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I’ve always mailed cash (yes it’s a risk) but contacted them through email to confirm receipt of my payment. They’re good at replying. Ten+ years and I’ve never been stiffed. Take a pic of your order form and cash sent prior to mailing for your records.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

BTW i'm growing Mango Kush and Blackberry Kush, not yet to their first harvest, again wait to see what they produce. keen to get some motherplants of these 2 varieties, to preserve their genetics for my grows - keen also to grow new strains.

there are so many varieties/strains, it's hard to nail down the choice.

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
I ordered some seeds from at the start of the week from a Melbourne company. Frosty flowers. Awaiting arrival of lemon pie and stardawg. Hopefully lands before Wednesday lockdown.

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
Sourcing more seeds from Canada atm but these few will get me through till then. I'll let you know when they land

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just ordered Lemon Pie , Sour Strawberry, Strawberry Vargas bubba Kursk , Sakura . Plus I ran into a work mate who has got OG reg Cheese , Blue cheese , sweet cheese , I won’t know myself to much choice finally. Od .

Madmax

Madmax

What part of OZ are you in Cobba can you link me up to Seedy ?
I reckon i could near throw a stone on your roof haha.i cant say too much but i bet im on the same side of the river 😃 ..i just went through seedsman and was making an error putting debit card instead of credit...ive just ordered small to see how that goes then order another batch.careful with that blue cheese.phwoooah stinky shit..mine didnt know what the fuck it wanted to b .has bananas in 2 places but didnt seed but the buds didnt fill out either .still got like 1 3/4 p off it

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

I ordered some seeds from at the start of the week from a Melbourne company. Frosty flowers. Awaiting arrival of lemon pie and stardawg. Hopefully lands before Wednesday lockdown.
Interesting .....tell me more...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Interesting .....tell me more...
Yes Frosty Fruits was so easy to navigate and around 10 bucks a seed I only ordered 6 seeds to see if there any good I can’t wait new genetics a new start a new me ...... Od

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I reckon i could near throw a stone on your roof haha.i cant say too much but i bet im on the same side of the river 😃 ..i just went through seedsman and was making an error putting debit card instead of credit...ive just ordered small to see how that goes then order another batch.careful with that blue cheese.phwoooah stinky shit..mine didnt know what the fuck it wanted to b .has bananas in 2 places but didnt seed but the buds didnt fill out either .still got like 1 3/4 p off it
Oh that close hey , 😀 I’m down south arm way good to have a show of us Aussie growers on here if you want I can give you some of my Strawberry Lights #1 seed to try up to you bro.
od .

Latest posts

Top Bottom