Australian Dizzy, Mongo, Bindy

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Cannabis Culture dubbed it ABC, Australian Bastard Cannabis.
WHo still has these? I had and grew these back in 2000. Plants never got more than 2' tall and I never finished them. 14 years later and I can still see those plants on the patio like it was yesterday. Wish I would have been filled with wisdom and foresight...at the age of 23. Yeah right.
Anyway lets hear from you if you have any personal info or better SEEEEEEEEEEDs!!!

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Cannabis Culture dubbed it ABC, Australian Bastard Cannabis.
WHo still has these? I had and grew these back in 2000. Plants never got more than 2' tall and I never finished them. 14 years later and I can still see those plants on the patio like it was yesterday. Wish I would have been filled with wisdom and foresight...at the age of 23. Yeah right.
Anyway lets hear from you if you have any personal info or better SEEEEEEEEEEDs!!!

Peace

agreed on the wisdom & foresight at that age.

but sorry brother i have never heard of that strain, you have a long list of genetics so i'm sure if ya pushed you could get what ya need if there still around that is.

good hunting;)

william76

william76

Yea I've heard of these too,ive never actually seen one,the mong grows strange,looks slightly deformed,doesnt grow upwards much,first iv heard it mentioned for a few years,hope you find it,76

homebrew420

homebrew420

Too bad really. Cannabis culture was giving away for free with purchase. I'd you asked. I feel like it must have been a dead end. As I have not seen or heard of since.

Anyone?!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Was crossed with flo awhile back and yielded. 3 zips a short stocky plant , I remember reading

Edit just googled and it was ghs so take that for what it's worth

homebrew420

homebrew420

What value do you see in the strain..? From all I've read it grew small, ratty plants with only the mildest buzz..
Exactly what I had read as well. Sometimes it is just a dead end..I would still like a crack at them. I feel we should stil evaluate the genetic potential in the most novel of varieties.
@soserthc1 I did read all the info the googles had to offer. I just think about the cross with flo..really? Haha history. Thanks for chiming in fellas

Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

Seen someone else also say it was a relation to duck foot now that is a strain that would interest me

Top Bottom