Wanted Australian seeds

• Thread starter Skn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
your gov are pot nazis...all about alcohol and pharma... Strainly...
Ites ... although our Greens Party Senator has now backflipped oh there stance on rec use they have put there name behind legal weed which i for one never thought they would start to change the draconian mindset of post Nylon , Dupont , pro cigarette, pharmaceuticals and alcohol regime we have had forced down to our throats science that Ahole made it illegal.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Ites ... although our Greens Party Senator has now backflipped oh there stance on rec use they have put there name behind legal weed which i for one never thought they would start to change the draconian mindset of post Nylon , Dupont , pro cigarette, pharmaceuticals and alcohol regime we have had forced down to our throats science that Ahole made it illegal.
I read on a site aus has medical... N if they have a card it OK to buy seeds

LazyEye

LazyEye

I picked up some stock from Yantra and SSS before they folded.
Unfortunately I haven't stored them properly and am getting poor germ rates.
Hopefully I can dedicate some space to making some S1's with the lines that survive or open pollinate the regs.
Good to hear there are still some sites around that are local.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
I picked up some stock from Yantra and SSS before they folded.
Unfortunately I haven't stored them properly and am getting poor germ rates.
Hopefully I can dedicate some space to making some S1's with the lines that survive or open pollinate the regs.
Good to hear there are still some sites around that are local.
h2o2 diluted in distilled water as a rinse... Then a sugar water solution soak for like 10-20min and then do the paper towel... I like using harvest time coconut water instead of sugar but it does have a fungis so sugar is safer... But I use cocnut cuz it has gibbs and cyto and sugars and other goodies... But the mold or fungi... Maybe mix with a little h2o2 first

kid4twenty

kid4twenty

bruh I even tried weed seeds austraia https://www.weedseedsaustralia.com/ they used to be ilgm but they stopped shipping to aus, now it goes to herbies anyone had any luck with them? they seem to have a decent following on fb 2k+ likes so i dunno

Downunder

Downunder

Hi everyone. Just been sitting in the back ground reading all the post. I have enjoyed this site extremely getting great Information and reviews and thought I'd share this information. My First order from mediseedman purchase went great had order delivered in 9 days in QLD. Cheers to everyone for your knowledge and information much appreciated.

BudhaSticks

BudhaSticks

Hi everyone. Just been sitting in the back ground reading all the post. I have enjoyed this site extremely getting great Information and reviews and thought I'd share this information. My First order from mediseedman purchase went great had order delivered in 9 days in QLD. Cheers to everyone for your knowledge and information much appreciated.
Yep Mediseedsman did the job, delivered under 6 days From Brisvagus to my home .

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

good on ya, gonna suss this thread out!

paranoid that instead of the 'package' been delivered, there's a door knock with a search warrant. then i want a good lawyer.

2 years ago - ILGM and Growers Seed Choice both delivered to Sydney, Australia

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

here in New South Wales

and

paranoid or not.

you're in QLD, which is probably even more of a felony.

BudhaSticks

BudhaSticks

As a good old Ozzie lad I am trying to establish an Aussie network so as to hopefully meet like-minded people here.
I am old enough to know the laws of our sunburnt land, thank you.

So if you want a genuine chat message me. Perhaps we can set up a barter system.

Cheers and Beers.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

As a good old Ozzie lad I am trying to establish an Aussie network so as to hopefully meet like-minded people here.
I am old enough to know the laws of our sunburnt land, thank you.

So if you want a genuine chat message me. Perhaps we can set up a barter system.

Cheers and Beers.

sounds good. an Australian collective.

BudhaSticks

BudhaSticks

Wow that Sativa strain in pics is so shiny and glistening, looking delicious

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
good on ya, gonna suss this thread out!

paranoid that instead of the 'package' been delivered, there's a door knock with a search warrant. then i want a good lawyer.

2 years ago - ILGM and Growers Seed Choice both delivered to Sydney, Australia
A search warrant for ordering a pack of seeds? Never heard of this happening..

Top Bottom