auto ak/shoreline x heri

• Thread starter bluetooth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluetooth

heres a few shots of my auto ak and shoreline heri in my garden all being growen outdoors
any comments welcomed

My garden 002
My garden 004
My garden 008
My garden 005
My garden 011
My garden 012
N

NUCKLEDRAGGER

bluetooth... im lovin that auto ak !! been seriously thinkin about gettin some for myself would you reccomend them?

B

bluetooth

healthy plants Blue.did u make this cross yourself?
no i got them from some one who did make the cross i had 40 seeds but only 1 germed and it turned out to be female

bluetooth... im lovin that auto ak !! been seriously thinkin about gettin some for myself would you reccomend them?

yes i would recommend them just for a out door grow
dont think it gona yeild much
cheers for the comments guys:passingjoint:

B

bluetooth

heres a few more pics of the ladys the auto is about ready to chop she showing amber/cloudy trics
but the shore line x heri r coming along n ice now
i dont think theres much on the auto.but im glad i got 1 seed out of 40 lol

Garden2010 022
Garden2010 023
Garden2010 024
Garden2010 026
Garden2010 027
B

bluetooth

heres a few pics of the shoreline x heri
all growen in playgron lite mix
being feed bio grow
all have been lst

B

bluetooth

cheers for the comments
i do have 1 plant that stinks ive been told the most stinky plant is the shorline pheno:smiley_joint:

B

bluetooth

heres a few more shots of my ladies
they have been forced on to 12/12.also got a shot of my bk xdrd
the shoreline x heri is starting to stink and she aint even started to bud properly yet
the last pic is a plant that has started flowering by it self i found it amungst the flowers in the garden

Mygarden 001
Mygarden 003
Mygarden 004
Mygarden 002
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great! Hope you kept cuts :)

JAWS

JAWS

got some beanage i dubed RAIL-LINE which is a cross of SHORE-LINE * TRAINWRECK, ran a couple last time out and they turned out pretty good...was making some beanage so i did not get the full show with her but the smell you speak of was there.....these seed were made by a friend TTT over to the Iland...
peace :mad0233:

B

bluetooth

got some beanage i dubed RAIL-LINE which is a cross of SHORE-LINE * TRAINWRECK, ran a couple last time out and they turned out pretty good...was making some beanage so i did not get the full show with her but the smell you speak of was there.....these seed were made by a friend TTT over to the Iland...
peace :mad0233:
sounds like a good cross
im still hunting for the real trainwreck

JAWS

JAWS

hey BLUE:)
the real TW been around for some time now cant see why you cant find a CUT...it seems every-body and there kids have it now-a-days...

still got some RAIL-LINE and i just made some RAIL-LINE F2's aswell as crossed it to BASIC DIESEL and BASIC KUSH, none have been tested so cant speak on how they would grow out..

dont see where the HIRRI hurt the strain at all..
nice job:)

B

bluetooth

hey BLUE:)
the real TW been around for some time now cant see why you cant find a CUT...it seems every-body and there kids have it now-a-days...

still got some RAIL-LINE and i just made some RAIL-LINE F2's aswell as crossed it to BASIC DIESEL and BASIC KUSH, none have been tested so cant speak on how they would grow out..

dont see where the HIRRI hurt the strain at all..
nice job:)

i live in uk
cant get the cut any where let a lone the beans:passingjoint:

JAWS

JAWS

ahh i see, i have a 6pack of TW seeds they dont look all that good but if i get anything from them and im in posion to make fresh beanage i certinly will..
peace bro:)

Top Bottom