• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DevinA95

DevinA95

IMG 20220330 134116
IMG 20220330 141346

Finally to cure for my mandarin. 2.6 oz not counting the airy buds I added to the trim but that was my fault for lack of light to the bottom but still not bad for a rookie! On to Zkittlez next.

DevinA95

DevinA95

I'll do my best with that! Still not alot of confidence to give too much advice but I have managed to help a few others on other pages with minor issues. Someday I hope to be able to look at a plant and know the issue right off the bat.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter

Rain and more rain...we had weeks of rain.
It doesnt rain often here but when it does it can get wild.
Video is about 10 minutes from where i live, water coming over the dam.
I lost a few plants, a few of the reversed females that were not in the mini glasshouse.
Not complaining, some people lost a lot more when water entered their house.
Nature is beautiful and impressive, sometimes deadly.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

What part of Spain do you live in? The mother of my son is from Madrid OMG if the females there all look like her I would be so screwed LOL. I even like when she yells and curses at me in Spanish LOL kind of weird but WTH. Insert an image of Sofia Vergara yelling at you and you'll see what I mean LOL. Hate to say it but I would like to move out of the US for a bit. Always thought might go to Canada, but now IDK to much crazy in the world now. Mabey when people calm down.

DevinA95

DevinA95

What part of Spain do you live in? The mother of my son is from Madrid OMG if the females there all look like her I would be so screwed LOL. I even like when she yells and curses at me in Spanish LOL kind of weird but WTH. Insert an image of Sofia Vergara yelling at you and you'll see what I mean LOL. Hate to say it but I would like to move out of the US for a bit. Always thought might go to Canada, but now IDK to much crazy in the world now. Mabey when people calm down.
WEIRDO, LOL I'm just kidding man. I understand alot of beautiful Spanish ladies.
Spain looks like a beautiful country and I'd love to visit sometime. Sadly I never leave my state but if I ever go there I want to pay our friend poekie a visit.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

If I ever left Fuktardastan (California) don't think I would come back again unless I had a warrant and extradition LOL. Mabey just run a field trip to Spain, Holland, France and over to Japan then to the Downunder last stop Fiji and never leave lol. But that is a lot of cash on traveling, got to ask the wifey if she would mind staying behind with the baby mama lol.

DevinA95

DevinA95

If I ever left Fuktardastan (California) don't think I would come back again unless I had a warrant and extradition LOL. Mabey just run a field trip to Spain, Holland, France and over to Japan then to the Downunder last stop Fiji and never leave lol. But that is a lot of cash on traveling, got to ask the wifey if she would mind staying behind with the baby mama lol.
Lol is it that bad man? I'm clear on the other side of the country and I don't mind it but have always wanted to travel. You have fun with letting her know that lol

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

LOL yeah I used to live on the East coast in NYC Queens, right by JFK airport. Loved the East Coast so much to do and trains to take you to all them spots lol. It isn't horrible here I got LA and Vegas 2 hours in either direction. Just burnt out on it is all. I'd text my wifey and baby mama that I was traveling they scare the shit out of me cause they are actually friendly and cool with each other. Never seen that they might be plotting on me LOL 😝

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Yeah i hear the comment about beautiful spanish women quite often, indeed many beautiful ladies with strong characters here.

I love it here in Spain.
India is my favorite country for travelling adventures, but not to live there.

Yep world is pretty crazy, dont know where we will end up with war and inflation.
Electricity, gas, gasoline have become pretty expensive.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
WEIRDO, LOL I'm just kidding man. I understand alot of beautiful Spanish ladies.
Spain looks like a beautiful country and I'd love to visit sometime. Sadly I never leave my state but if I ever go there I want to pay our friend poekie a visit.
Anytime you want man.
Bienvenido !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
You are funny !
Lets get back on cannabis themes before we get in trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom