• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220607 195328

I am making defenses against my neighbours pets...making the fence stronger as they would eat just about everything.
Also growing vegetables, spices, flowers etc.

HighRootz

HighRootz

I am making defenses against my neighbours pets...making the fence stronger as they would eat just about everything.
Also growing vegetables, spices, flowers etc.
I could of used those guys a couple weeks ago to eat up the overgrowth on my side yard. Miss having my neighbor up in Washington state, he would get his mom's goats to eat back the overgrown blackberries. Nature's lawnmowers, I love them lol

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I could of used those guys a couple weeks ago to eat up the overgrowth on my side yard. Miss having my neighbor up in Washington state, he would get his mom's goats to eat back the overgrown blackberries. Nature's lawnmowers, I love them lol
They are lawnmowers indeed...endless appetite.

The big one likes charging by surprise, you cant turn your back on him.
Its quite funny but some people are afraid of him.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Funny how its called medicinal when the most medicinal cannabinoid may not be used.
I'm convinced governments, the media, and politicians have no idea how the internet works. They lie and mislead not realizing things can just be looked up.

Politician - "Medical Cannabis is legal under .2 THC! We're giving you all free marijuana! Come visit our great country!"

Citizen - "I looked it up. That's called Hemp. You're missing the most important cannabinoid."

Politician - "That's disinformation!"

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And then there is the fall out when neighbors are killing each other for pollinating their crops of worthless weed.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Im glad everything is going ok, still havent gottwn a chance to run any I got from you. Only have a 2x4 and am running clones this round. Ill post here when I start the cherry AK (first one ill do more than likely)

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I'm convinced governments, the media, and politicians have no idea how the internet works. They lie and mislead not realizing things can just be looked up.

Politician - "Medical Cannabis is legal under .2 THC! We're giving you all free marijuana! Come visit our great country!"

Citizen - "I looked it up. That's called Hemp. You're missing the most important cannabinoid."

Politician - "That's disinformation!"
Well said !
I profoundly dislike the "disinformation" excuse i see so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom