• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I am in the market for seeds...AUTO PREFERRED...sativa and Indica.....hybrids...message me with what you have, USD cost and shipping method / cost / eta timeframe
I use PayPal...or other method/s...
PS - are they fem or regular?
Hi, just sent you a message.
Thanks

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Ok, it is 11 weeks old, critical neville haze.
20210821 203447
20210821 203503
20210821 203432
20210821 203420

crazy

crazy

Canngrowout

Canngrowout

Auto Magnum Day 62 from seed. She is a little more compact then other magnums I have seen here. I believe it has to do with my LED lighting. I notice really tight node spacing on most plants I grow under these lights . That being saidā€¦ the buds are super tight and rock hard. This was my first auto run under these lights. Next run I will adjust the lighting a little differently to see what happens.

cheers

44A1F104 38B4 492D 8AB0 4A129B13D4DF
B815EF62 5C8D 48D7 9D39 6FD4E320B6D4
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
shes still there!

my mom passed last night, it has been a little while coming, almost glad it is over... sigh

anyway, i wont be able to do anything with her till after family leaves saturday, so i hoped it could wait, so glad you verified that!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
shes still there!

my mom passed last night, it has been a little while coming, almost glad it is over... sigh

anyway, i wont be able to do anything with her till after family leaves saturday, so i hoped it could wait, so glad you verified that!
Sorry to hear about your mother.
Understand what you mean, i wouldnt want to suffer when the end is coming.
Recently brought my cat to the vet to end her life, she was getting old and was very weak with kidney problems that would not get better.
Buried her where we used to walk together with her and doggie.
I miss the walks together.
Wish you well.
IMG 20190808 1911343

HighRootz

HighRootz

Good morning/afternoon @Po, can you send me a list of all your auto fem beans, ETA to the US and any other helpful info I could be of use when placing a order? Please and thank you

HighRootz

HighRootz

Good morning/afternoon @Po, can you send me a list of all your auto fem beans, ETA to the US and any other helpful info I could be of use when placing a order? Please and thank you
@Poekie, sorry didn't realize it didn't register the tag

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Auto Magnum Day 62 from seed. She is a little more compact then other magnums I have seen here. I believe it has to do with my LED lighting. I notice really tight node spacing on most plants I grow under these lights . That being saidā€¦ the buds are super tight and rock hard. This was my first auto run under these lights. Next run I will adjust the lighting a little differently to see what happens.

cheers
Looking good and healthy, but indeed smaller than other Magnums.
I really dont know about the lights as i only do outside sunny grows.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Will sent message in a moment.
Thanks

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
gotta love a world where cats hang with dogs!

im from the usa, the southern states. we tend to keep our elderly home and lots of family around. it is sort of fitting having little cousins playing in one room and the grandmas cooking and the rest in little groups all remembering the time when...

i sort of wish, for me, they could just take me to the vet...

but then i smoke and realize there is no curing the condition, we are born to start dying.

i have to leave my CNH till next week at least, but i think it will be about perfect then.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
gotta love a world where cats hang with dogs!

im from the usa, the southern states. we tend to keep our elderly home and lots of family around. it is sort of fitting having little cousins playing in one room and the grandmas cooking and the rest in little groups all remembering the time when...

i sort of wish, for me, they could just take me to the vet...

but then i smoke and realize there is no curing the condition, we are born to start dying.

i have to leave my CNH till next week at least, but i think it will be about perfect then.
Yeah kitty and doggie were always friends, hanging out together, playing, and at night both in bed, nice in winter to keep me warm.

Sounds good keeping the elderly home with family around, i think thats how it should be.
Yes usually after a smoke its easier to see things relatively.
I had a fulfilling life and am not afraid to go when time comes.

So, back to the plants, yep the Critical Nevil can go another week, no problem.

Take care
Saludos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom