Auto Flower - Gorilla Glue and White Widow *First time Grower*

• Thread starter Rayguess11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rayguess11

Rayguess11

Hello to everyone reading this. This is not only my first ever thread but the very first time growing. I've done only minor research online and have bought everything used to grow from Amazon. Germinated each seed via the wet paper napkin method roughly a day apart from each other.

3 Seeds and 2 AutoFlower strains:
1x White Widow and 2x Gorilla Glue.
-AutoFlower plants - Gorilla Glue 1

Each are grown in 2 gallon fabric pots (trying to keep them short and bushy) and grown in Coco Loco Coir.
For nutrients I'm using CloneX, Dyna Gro's Grow as well as the Bloom solution and CalMag Plus.
PH and PPM meter and solutions on deck!

-Equipment
1 Tent 4 x 24 x 60
1 iPower 4''6''8'' Inline Grow Tent Ventilation Air Ducting Carbon Filter Fan Set
2 Fans 1 for air circulation. 1 to bring air in.
-Lights
1 Beelux 1000W Full Spectrum LED Light
1 BLOOMSPECT S1000 Full Spectrum LED Light
*Waiting on my Mars Hydro SP150 LED Light*

Not sure how many people will read or follow my journal. I took pictures ever other day from day 1 (Beginning of December) until now.

Day 18 (From left to right: Gorilla Glue #1, White Widow, and Gorilla Glue #2)
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower

Day 27
Gorilla Glue 1
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 3

Gorilla Glue 2
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 2

White Widow
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 4

I tried some LST and of course I snapped the main stem! I quickly patched her up with tape and hoped for the best. Day 31
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 5

Day 32
Gorilla Glue 1
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 6
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 7

Gorilla Glue 2
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 8
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 9

White Widow
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 10
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 11

Day 41-January 17 2021
This is them earlier today. I have been feeding them every other day (soon to be every day) with half a gallon of water between the 3 plants. I start with plain water, then 1ml of Grow, 4ml Bloom and 2 ml of CalMag plus. Then PH'd between 5.7 and 6.4 with a growroom temp of between 68Ā°-78Ā° with RH of 32%-42%
Gorilla Glue 1
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 13
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 12

Gorilla Glue 2
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 14
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 15

White Widow
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 16
Auto flower   gorilla glue and white widow first time grower 17

The White Widow is definitely the best looking one out of all of them. One thing I have noticed the last week is after every feeding, the plant looks sooo droopy and very unhealthy. They don't spring back up until the next day full of life. Any tips will go towards maintaining her as well as improving my future grows.

coherent

coherent

Your coco looks really dry? I'm assuming you water/feed at least daily or so and not let them dry out? Also, you said these were germinated from seed... just curious why would you use cloneX?

Rayguess11

Rayguess11

Your coco looks really dry? I'm assuming you water/feed at least daily or so and not let them dry out? Also, you said these were germinated from seed... just curious why would you use cloneX?
Hey so I learned a few weeks into growing that Coco Coir is NOTHING like soil. So I came across issues due to underwatering. I quickly fixed that and now water almost daily until about 15% runoff. Finally learned to feel the weight of the plants and water accordingly to avoid allowing to dry. And as for the CloneX Solution, one of my buddies who grows says he likes to use it as a supplement during the seedling stage. If you think it's a waste I will get rid of it.

coherent

coherent

Sounds like you've got the watering down correctly! Maybe someone else will chime in who knows something different, but from everything I've read CloneX is a rooting hormone for clone rooting development and only for clones. I've never heard of it being beneficial for seeds, seedlings or plants. Of course I've been wrong before so maybe your friend knows something I don't.

Rayguess11

Rayguess11

Sounds like you've got the watering down correctly! Maybe someone else will chime in who knows something different, but from everything I've read CloneX is a rooting hormone for clone rooting development and only for clones. I've never heard of it being beneficial for seeds, seedlings or plants. Of course I've been wrong before so maybe your friend knows something I don't.
So I should mention it's the CloneX Clone Solution and NOT the CloneX Gel. Either way, thanks for chiming in dude. Any bit of tips and info definitely helps.

Rayguess11

Rayguess11

It's very embarrassing for me, but I learned literally a few days ago that's my grow medium WAS NOT Coco Coir but instead just soil with Coco Coir. So this entire time I've been growing them as if in Coco Coir. Daily watering with nutes, lower PH 5.7-6.2, etc šŸ¤¦ Even though things have been relatively fine (up until recently, pictures below) I had no clue. So since Saturday 1/23/21 I've adjust my feed to every other day with nutes, every other day with ph'd water. One issue I'm having though is with the Gorilla Glue. I have since been treating her as if she has a Calcium Deficiency.
20210123 102829

Latest posts

Top Bottom