Auto Flower Grow Advice

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madgrower

madgrower

Snoleperd here, i grew photoperid plants 4 over 30 years, 4 the last 6 years just autos, autos are completely different animals from photoperid plants, if anyone needs help or advice just ask, your friend. SNOLEPERD
I grow autos from time to time .Gonna germanate the first of May when June 15th comes out they go

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I grow autos indoors, if you are an outdoor grower, I would highley recommend purple kush by crop king, noy a super high yield plant but I only had her in a 3gal pot, pic below, if you ever need help or advice on both photoperid and autoflower, ( I grew photoperid 4 30 years, autos 6 years) just ask your friend. SNOLEPERD

madgrower

madgrower

I grow autos indoors, if you are an outdoor grower, I would highley recommend purple kush by crop king, noy a super high yield plant but I only had her in a 3gal pot, pic below, if you ever need help or advice on both photoperid and autoflower, ( I grew photoperid 4 30 years, autos 6 years) just ask your friend. SNOLEPERD
I grow mostly indoors with photoperiod but I usually have a couple of autos in veg room and I put a few outside in spring

Monster762

Monster762

Snoleperd here, i grew photoperid plants 4 over 30 years, 4 the last 6 years just autos, autos are completely different animals from photoperid plants, if anyone needs help or advice just ask, your friend. SNOLEPERD
Ok I have a couple autos. Critical jack fem.
also running photoperiods. 18/6 lighting mainly under t5 now photos moving to cobs
Soil mix is exactly the same. The autos are dwarfed now at 4 weeks. That is almost half their life according to breeder. About 2 inches tall. The bigger ones are photos loompa goo n blotto ogk n a long cross that’s got potential .( Whitefire alien og x snowlotus )x (gg4x predator pink).
Didn’t want to type it all but there it is
Any ideas on what’s wrong? Have advanced nutrients ph perfect but not really using yet. Also mykos and skunk labs microbe complete added to soil. Mykos added microbe complete drenched in while I made sure ph was stable in 5 gal pots before putting the plants in em. I let soil sit I operating tent lights on n all dialing in for week and half before moving plants in. I tried to do all my prep right instead of just winging it like I did before. Maybe I overdid some things. Any advice appreciated. And I might have deficiency in photos if you can identify that. First pic sad autos last pic poss deficiency put under t5 to see better all healthy ones photos. Why would exact conditions have autos like this ?
0FC5EA0E 8F93 446D 8109 6792C0B26EE0
07D8EB6D EDC2 477C 88C5 4293AE66174A
E9738349 8E26 42E3 B40C 3BF1A8A24CCB
257D77B5 21A7 4BF7 BE31 07C1E8E4EC50
0CA25204 312D 4753 8600 814D7B5C74C1
4079F521 10B5 441A A8CF 1C2AA79FF787

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Your photoperid plants look fine, as for ur autos there is something seriously wrong, first I would like to know who sold you the beans, second you made your own mix, it could be a really hot mix, autos have a very delicate root system expesiley when they are sprouts, in my experience a stuck auto is trying to get rid of to much of something, did you try to feed It? And sometimes you get beans that pop and stop, I have seen this, in my opinion your mix may be to hot, 2 your plants are trying to get rid of something, or 3 you got some bunk beans witch happens more than you may think, I just had an auto that was in veg for 60 days before I added some flower base, bloombastic ext, if at 4 weeks your auto should now be in pre flower I would flush the plants out and see, what happens but at this late stage, so what I think it may b is your mix is to hot for an auto, or more likely you got bunk beans, I wish I could do more to help but in my experience that's what's up. SNOLEPERD

Monster762

Monster762

Your photoperid plants look fine, as for ur autos there is something seriously wrong, first I would like to know who sold you the beans, second you made your own mix, it could be a really hot mix, autos have a very delicate root system expesiley when they are sprouts, in my experience a stuck auto is trying to get rid of to much of something, did you try to feed It? And sometimes you get beans that pop and stop, I have seen this, in my opinion your mix may be to hot, 2 your plants are trying to get rid of something, or 3 you got some bunk beans witch happens more than you may think, I just had an auto that was in veg for 60 days before I added some flower base, bloombastic ext, if at 4 weeks your auto should now be in pre flower I would flush the plants out and see, what happens but at this late stage, so what I think it may b is your mix is to hot for an auto, or more likely you got bunk beans, I wish I could do more to help but in my experience that's what's up. SNOLEPERD
Ok I’ll try to detail as much for you as I can. The beans were Casper genetics. They were the only autos available at dc seed exchange where I got all the beans. So far I’ve had an over 90% germ rate but some are stunted. All autos stunted but a couple photos too.
I only popped 3 autos 1 never surfaced.

So dc seed exchange where I got beans but specific breeder of autos was Casper
Photos are mosca , (second generation genetics, both loompa goo and xbj16 freebies ) and the whitefire alien gg4 cross is dc seed exchange untested freebies.

As for soil mix I can’t give an exact measurement.
I ordered a medium sized bag of roots organic green fields and I cut it with half a brick of peat moss and whole bag perelite. Also threw 2 little bags of coco I had gotten at Walmart ( unfertilized) and then I added 2 trial bars of mykos. Mixed very thoroughly in construction bags. And a little half bag worm castings went in there too. I did rinse coco before hand just cause I wasn’t sure of it.
Then put all soil in 5 gal fabric pots and drenched with skunk labs microbe complete. I sat all bags in the tent with everything on for over a week to make sure that temps ph everything stable. Then I put plants in. Holding steady ph of 6.4.
But now I am noticing a slight climb in ph getting closer to 7.
Nutes only given lightly go in at 6.2.
Basic AN ph perfect trio.
Followed their chart at 1ml per l just got first feed. I thought it was early but the discoloring started before I fed. I was assuming maybe they were running out of the seed nutes. No real burn.
Do have very very tip on a leaf or 2 show burn but nothing really noticeable and not on that many leaves. Autos show no burn. They are under t5 8 bulb 4 foot now. How far should this t5 be? It’s way warmer than my 2 foot 4 bulbs I used before. The other light kind of intense. I rolled dice on a cheap cob and it’s little overpowering.

Monster762

Monster762

And you’re saying my autos might not flip that quick? That be good at this point. The a n schedule says to feed 1 ml each including the bloom at week 1 veg I did only because as a start I want a solid base but I think their feed chart is a little jacked. It also has giving 8 points nitrogen in flower. Originally I planned to stick by it and post results but it just don’t add up. Without additives then all numbers go through the roof and I end up with plant on steroids that can’t be flushed.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ok, I checked out your seedbank they seem legit, I never heard of Casper genetics, I will try and get some info on them, are you seeing multi colored leaves? Not a burn, but spotty, light and dark? If this is going on it' s shure sighn your auto is unstable, as for nutrients autoflower plants take much less then a photoperid plant, in fact I only feed my autos base (botanacare pro food base) starting on day 20 1/2 recommended dose per gal acclimating up from there, by day 45 to 50 you want your auto toped and in full flower, at this time i flush out my plant then i add botanacare pro flower base, bloombastic, and a tad off botanacare pro enhancer 1/2 recommended dose per gal acclimating up from there, these plants are sensative I have one going now day 60 see pics, and I burned the shit out of my leaf tips and she is full grown they can be that fussy, it has to be 1 of 3 things, your mix is to hot, you over fed and burned your root system, or more than likely you got unstable seed stock, let me check out Casper genetics, and I will get back to you, but sine your photoperid plants are fine I'm leaning toward bunk seeds, you seem to know what you are doing but you really need to understand how sensative these plants can be, I use fox farm ocean forest beacuse it's a cooler mix than happy frog, when i use happy frog sometimes my autos dont grow as well, still I would flush out the plants, as for your light keep 22inc away from plants, when it grows 2 inc move light up 2 inc, make shure you have a fan on your plants at all times while your lights are on, let me check out Casper genetics and get back to you your friend. SNOLEPERD

Monster762

Monster762

Ok I got 18 inch fan across tops blowing into the t5. Pushing the heat upward toward exhaust. I’m on like day 30 now I think.

Monster762

Monster762

The Auto seeds were pretty cheap if I remember. Like $40 for 6 seeds n came with 2 free autos called wicked green Auto regulars. Still haven’t popped them.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I went to leafly, I went to seedfinder seed police, and I cant find Casper genetics this tells me, and the low price you paid, that most likely you got pop and stop, bunk seeds, your photoperid plants are fine, your ph is ok but creeping up, dont kill them, flush out your plants adjust your light, make shure you have a fan on your plants at all times while the light is on this is imperative, go easy on the nutrients may b your auto was not feminized that could explain the slow growth rate, if I can't find a breeder anywhere i do not really know what you have, i really wish i could help you more its my opinion you got bunk beans, your friend. SNOLEPERD

Monster762

Monster762

I went to leafly, I went to seedfinder seed police, and I cant find Casper genetics this tells me, and the low price you paid, that most likely you got pop and stop, bunk seeds, your photoperid plants are fine, your ph is ok but creeping up, dont kill them, flush out your plants adjust your light, make shure you have a fan on your plants at all times while the light is on this is imperative, go easy on the nutrients may b your auto was not feminized that could explain the slow growth rate, if I can't find a breeder anywhere i do not really know what you have, i really wish i could help you more its my opinion you got bunk beans, your friend. SNOLEPERD
I think it’s some local breeder on east coast. Dcse has lot of local breeders according to their page. Is what it is I’m gonna run em. What about the leaf on the photoperiods The discoloring. ? Is that a deficiency starting or light issue?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I dont know but some autos do get big, I have mine in a 3 gal witch is normal, but i can tell she is good for a 3.9 or a 4gal pot as the plant is somewhat pot bound and I think she would be less bound and put out a bit more, the biggest pot I ever use is a 3.9gal, I'll waste .9gal of dirt if I think the plant would benefit, in this case I do, but 99per cent of my autos go in a 3gal. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I think it’s some local breeder on east coast. Dcse has lot of local breeders according to their page. Is what it is I’m gonna run em. What about the leaf on the photoperiods The discoloring. ? Is that a deficiency starting or light issue?

Monster762

Monster762

This it was in original pics but 1 got deleted. The discoloration like veins darker n in between pale. 2 different lights cobs in one pic t5 in other pic look toward tip in pic 2 at the fade it’s slight but noticeable on all plants been under cobs
082A895D 309A 46AF AC3D E727D595943E
1978A717 FDD0 4A88 99B4 402C1A3E7C0E

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

First off your photoperid plants look just fine, I can see no bleaching out on your leaves, they look to be about a month old and I can see nothing is wrong in fact they look nice, I realy bealeave you got bad beans, here is some advice, if you want to grow autoflower plants start with northern light, a tough hardy auto that will let rookie mistakes just slide, this way you can see the way an autoflower grows different from a photoperid plant, go to crop king I think you can get 7 beans for $60, they dont' have a huge selection of autos but they are stable and more important an honest co, over the years i have had few problems with this co and the ones i did have that were there fault they made up by sending more seeds, I'm moveing and shutting down until SNOLEPERD can rent a new cave, but when I'm up and runnng I grow 1 plant per month an send them out on an assembly line, by the time I put one under my bloom light the next is up and running, in 6 months I grew purple kush, tangerine kush, bubblegum kush, early miss, and revolver. Your Friend Snoleperd

madgrower

madgrower

I dont know but some autos do get big, I have mine in a 3 gal witch is normal, but i can tell she is good for a 3.9 or a 4gal pot as the plant is somewhat pot bound and I think she would be less bound and put out a bit more, the biggest pot I ever use is a 3.9gal, I'll waste .9gal of dirt if I think the plant would benefit, in this case I do, but 99per cent of my autos go in a 3gal. SNOLEPERD
A guy around here puts them in 40 gallon bag pots and gets handy 2 lb a tree

Latest posts

Top Bottom