Auto flower looks finished based on pistils but there’s next to no trichromes on the nugs.

• Thread starter Lowlifellamas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lowlifellamas

Lowlifellamas

This auto has been moved from inside to outside to make space for the photos that I’ll be growing from now on. It’s 70 days old. I recently harvested another auto from the same time and it was covered in trichromes so I’m wondering why this one hasn’t turned out as well. Should I leave it or just chop it down now ?

Auto flower looks finished based on pistils but theres next to no trichromes on the nugs
Auto flower looks finished based on pistils but theres next to no trichromes on the nugs 2
HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

I’d harvest it based on best estimate of time and try it. It’s probably not great, but I had some super shaggy Mexican once that had no trichomes at all and still blew my socks off. Maybe you’ll get lucky.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I have a similar problem with one of mine at 63 days but I think I might have over stressed the plant, I'm giving it another 2-3 weeks to hopefully fatten up a bit.
Indoor Coco grow under 25/0 light.
I wouldn't kill yours either , it's not worth much to you as it is so you might as well give it another couple of weeks.
Listed as an 8-10 week strain (so let's call it a 12 week strain) starting week 10 today
I'm only new to growing and only on my 2nd grow so don't take my advice as gospel, it's just what I'm finding/doing with a similar problem.

20210331 070149

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Lack of trichs is bad enough, but that baby looks like a trimmer's nightmare.

Growing from seed can be a crap shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom