Auto-flower plant on month six

• Thread starter startingfromscratch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

startingfromscratch

I'm new to auto-flower and thought they would flower on their own time regardless of lighting. I changed the lighting on this plant at approx. month 3.
If I put auto-flower outside now, will they automatically flower in 6 to 10 weeks, even during the Summer months? Not complaining about the results, but would like to know what is "normal" regarding auto-flower plants/seeds.
Thanks

Auto flower plant on month six
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
if you donā€™t need to because of the smell bring her indoors asap

Leaving it outside will be like putting out a banquet for bugs at this stage while itā€™s flowering.

If itā€™s a true auto it might keep flowering after a long time of shock however wonā€™t like the light change and there also a chance it might hermie how slim that is Iā€™ve no idea as Iā€™ve not done it

Obviously your yeild will be dramatically effectived

Good luck

S

startingfromscratch

I'm new to auto-flower and thought they would flower on their own time regardless of lighting. I changed the lighting on this plant at approx. month 3.
If I put auto-flower outside now, will they automatically flower in 6 to 10 weeks, even during the Summer months? Not complaining about the results, but would like to know what is "normal" regarding auto-flower plants/seeds.
Thanks
This plant has been in the grow room the entire time. I would just like the know the procedures and mannerisms of auto-flower plants/seeds. When looking at seeds that others sell, they state an estimated time from seed to harvest and my plant far exceeded that.

Richju2175

Richju2175

Thanks
What size tent is that? Ladies look beautiful

C

canadiangrower23

Thanks
You wrote auto flower on month 6,, what kind of auto strain are you growing and are you sure it's a auto ? I have been growing auto's for awhile and have never had a plant take 6 months to finish unless it was a non-auto strain , Mine normally finish by 3 months max from seed sprouted , As for your question I don't normally go from tent to outdoor but I have with normal strains not auto's , It can be done but you will stress her because of such a huge change in light , Auto's have a small window before it flower's so you want to make sure you go one way or the other were as a non-auto has plenty of time to work with , She might be ok it's a 50/50 chance she'll hermy,on you she looks good I'd just finish her how you have been growing her to be safe , Good luck , Happy Growing ,

FourPlants

FourPlants

It isn't an auto. I assume the breeder or wholesaler just mispackaged something. Flowers looking good, I hope they are potent, and you enjoy them.
Using proper Autos, you should not have this issue outdoors or indoors in the future. From the bag these came from, you may have the same issue again.

BB22

BB22

I donā€™t believe you are not growing autoflowers.

The same thing happened to me. I bought from ILGM blueberry autos and they sent me some that were clearly not. I got a couple blueberry ā€œauto ā€œ that are still going from early January.

āœŒļø

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Where did you get these seeds from and what variety is it? What's your light cycle been?

If it's been on 18/6 or more from day 1......it's an Auto.

S

startingfromscratch

Thanks
These are the seeds I purchased from
lA5pROIaF665GWURd55bGlc1vttAJtqWfJZtnCsj6gzfrgPV8zFNYbk7u7ao-gR8umvXEMt2sYOXHuLf60I_Npbl0AHudPCfxttxoVYvqBthnQrs6-Z1vYWh3kFUcHffjKA=s0-d-e1-ft

Thanks to this awesome site, I found that I can purchase seeds here and not from abroad.
The plant in the picture is the Gorilla Glue.
Qty
Alien OG Feminized - 2 FOR 1
SKU: ALG-F010
FREE - Alien OG Feminized - 2 FOR 1
FREE - THC Bomb Feminized
SKU: FREE-F-001
Gorilla Glue Auto Feminized - 2 FOR 1
SKU: AGG-F005
FREE - Gorilla Glue Auto Feminized - 2 FOR 1
FREE - Stardawg Feminized
SKU: FREE-F-002
FREE - Gushers Feminized
SKU: FREE-F-003
Thank you, MSNL!

Last edited:
S

startingfromscratch

Where did you get these seeds from and what variety is it? What's your light cycle been?

If it's been on 18/6 or more from day 1......it's an Auto.
It was on 18/6 for approx. 3 months and now on 12/12 for 2+ months. I've entered the details about the seeds above.

FourPlants

FourPlants

These are the seeds I purchased from
lA5pROIaF665GWURd55bGlc1vttAJtqWfJZtnCsj6gzfrgPV8zFNYbk7u7ao-gR8umvXEMt2sYOXHuLf60I_Npbl0AHudPCfxttxoVYvqBthnQrs6-Z1vYWh3kFUcHffjKA=s0-d-e1-ft

Thanks to this awesome site, I found that I can purchase seeds here and from abroad.
The plant in the picture is the Gorilla Glue.
Qty
Alien OG Feminized - 2 FOR 1
FREE - Alien OG Feminized - 2 FOR 1
FREE - THC Bomb Feminized
SKU: FREE-F-001
Gorilla Glue Auto Feminized - 2 FOR 1
FREE - Gorilla Glue Auto Feminized - 2 FOR 1
FREE - Stardawg Feminized
SKU: FREE-F-002
FREE - Gushers Feminized
SKU: FREE-F-003
Thank you, MSNL!
Not all of those are Autos. Which seeds did you plant?

Nevermind I see you said it was the Gorilla Glue. I was seeing that as part of the invoice and skipped right over it.

P

pirt

Bought and popped 10 grapefruit autoflower seeds from ilgm and I'm hitting my 6th month. Sprouted June 27th. And now it's Dec 20! 7 out of 10 made it, feel like I should treat it with 12/12.
It's been on 18/6
6month auto?!?

20231221 213511
20231221 213414
20231221 213424
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Thanks
If your autos are 6 months old you might consider not having autos or really fuckt genetics
I could grow 3 tents in that time with autos they only take about 10 weeks from start to finish thier veg is 3-5 normally and flower is 7-10 weeks

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Bought and popped 10 grapefruit autoflower seeds from ilgm and I'm hitting my 6th month. Sprouted June 27th. And now it's Dec 20! 7 out of 10 made it, feel like I should treat it with 12/12.
It's been on 18/6
6month auto?!?
Sometimes the seeds gets mixed up but these girls are looking like a forest flip em put em under that 12/12 see what happens keep me updated i wanna see if they stretch even furtheršŸ˜‚

Latest posts

Top Bottom