Auto flower run advice please

• Thread starter t56481
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

t56481

Hi everyone, for my next run would like to do 4 autos in my 3x3 space and was wondering if my mars hydro ts1000 would be good enough to do the run any advice would be apreciated will be goin in 10lt pots with coco using coco a&b...thank you

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hi everyone, for my next run would like to do 4 autos in my 3x3 space and was wondering if my mars hydro ts1000 would be good enough to do the run any advice would be apreciated will be goin in 10lt pots with coco using coco a&b...thank you

I've never grown an autoflower however with photo-period plants, a good rule of thumb is 30 watts of LED lighting per ft square of coverage. So if you're growing in a 3 x 3 which is 9 ft square and you want 30watts of lighting per square ft ... your total lighting needs would be about 270 watts. So if you're trying to light the complete space, you would need 2 of those TS1000 to completely light your space. Adjust from there using your dimmers.

9sq ft x 30w per ft sq = 270 watts.

T

t56481

I've never grown an autoflower however with photo-period plants, a good rule of thumb is 30 watts of LED lighting per ft square of coverage. So if you're growing in a 3 x 3 which is 9 ft square and you want 30watts of lighting per square ft ... your total lighting needs would be about 270 watts. So if you're trying to light the complete space, you would need 2 of those TS1000 to completely light your space. Adjust from there using your dimmers.

9sq ft x 30w per ft sq = 270 watts.
Thats some useful info thank you, will consider getting some better lighting for the next run for autos this will be my 1st ti e with autos aswell 😎

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Thats some useful info thank you, will consider getting some better lighting for the next run for autos this will be my 1st ti e with autos aswell 😎
The lighting you currently have will allow your plants to grow. It's just with 4 plants it's not enough to bring out the full potential of those plants in size and yield. So yes, I suppose you can use what you have for now but the trade off will be less per plant. The bright side is those 150w lights are pretty cheap and adding 1 more is all you need to bring your lighting up to where you need it to be for your grow space.

T

t56481

The lighting you currently have will allow your plants to grow. It's just with 4 plants it's not enough to bring out the full potential of those plants in size and yield. So yes, I suppose you can use what you have for now but the trade off will be less per plant. The bright side is those 150w lights are pretty cheap and adding 1 more is all you need to bring your lighting up to where you need it to be for your grow space.
Will probably just try it with what i have now and see what the 1st run yields and then upgrabe the lighting and so how much diffrence there is thanks for your input 😎

mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
Here are 5 tips for growing auto flower cannabis seeds

Start with good soil. Auto flower cannabis seeds need a nutrient-rich, well-draining soil to grow properly. You can buy soil specifically designed for cannabis plants or mix your own with compost, peat moss, and perlite.

Give your plants plenty of light. Auto flower cannabis plants need a lot of light to grow and produce buds. Consider investing in LED grow lights or other high-quality grow lights to make sure your plants get the light they need.

Keep the temperature and humidity in check. Auto flower cannabis plants thrive in temperatures between 68-77°F and humidity levels between 40-60%. Make sure your grow room is well-ventilated to prevent the build-up of excess heat and humidity.

Use the right nutrients. Auto flower cannabis plants have specific nutrient requirements that are different from other types of cannabis plants. Look for nutrient solutions that are specifically designed for auto flower plants and follow the feeding schedule provided by the manufacturer.

Be patient and let your plants do their thing. Auto flower cannabis plants have a set lifespan and will flower on their own regardless of the light schedule. It's important to be patient and not rush the process. Allow your plants to grow and develop at their own pace, and resist the temptation to harvest too early.

Top Bottom