Auto flowering already???

• Thread starter Thedude4200
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedude4200

Thedude4200

Hey guys. I have a blueberry auto. Outdoor grown. All organic. It’s on day 28. Not the biggest. But I thought it should still be in veg state until I saw little white pistils on the very top... is this even possible lol or am I not getting something? Any advice is appreciated!!!!

Auto flowering already
Auto flowering already 2
Auto flowering already 3
Auto flowering already 4
az2000

az2000

Your plant looks nice. But, I don't think I see pistils. I think you're seeing new growth, the stipules? (Maybe I see something in the last photo. I see a couple white things (dots almost). Very small. Not clear enough (close enough) to tell what it is.

You can get a microscope camera which connects to your laptop's USB. They're not expensive. You can take some impressive photos with those.

It should start flowering any time now. You should plan on 12 weeks from sprout to harvest. (Don't go by the seller's info. They usually say 7-8 weeks. That might be the earliest you can harvest. Usually people wait till 11-12 weeks. I've gone as long as 14.

Thedude4200

Thedude4200

Your plant looks nice. But, I don't think I see pistils. I think you're seeing new growth, the stipules? (Maybe I see something in the last photo. I see a couple white things (dots almost). Very small. Not clear enough (close enough) to tell what it is.

You can get a microscope camera which connects to your laptop's USB. They're not expensive. You can take some impressive photos with those.

It should start flowering any time now. You should plan on 12 weeks from sprout to harvest. (Don't go by the seller's info. They usually say 7-8 weeks. That might be the earliest you can harvest. Usually people wait till 11-12 weeks. I've gone as long as 14.

Thanks for the info!! I’m almost thinking the white hairs are even the sex finally showing the more I look at her... I guess we will see . Thanks again!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom