Auto flowering and different genetics

• Thread starter midnightfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

midnightfarmer

Hi Everyone,
I have been growing Auto strains with ordinary fem ones and my results are completely different. My ordinary fem seem to growing as they should to what they are advertised as but my autos are completely different.
My first grow of Autos were quite uniformed considering they were different types but all grow over the 30cm, higher than stated but I was very pleased but my second grow is different, 3 around the same height over 30cm and one is bang on 30cm and others are completely different.
I have read things that Auto genetics arn't very stable so give different results or am I missing something that I should doing with the Autos.
The autos I ph at 6.8 and fem ordinary I ph at 6.5.
Any suggestions would be great, thank-you.:thinking

Big Sky

Big Sky

whats your lighting times? if your 12/12 on your autos...stop it! lol
give em 18-6 or a 20-4 period instead-
they do "ok" in 12/12 but love a lot more light hours- there auto flowering, there going to flower no matter what cycle-
i always run auto strains 20-4 start to finish in 3 gal or 5 gal container min-
once the rootz hit the inner walls of that pot- they usually tend to flower so give em room to stretch a little root-

M

midnightfarmer

Hi Big Sky,
Here's some pics I thought that would help. It's quite hard to see a lot but you should be able to see that they are different strains except for white dewarfs, one is the tallest and one is the smallest!
They are being run on a 18-6 on a 600w and fed with biobizz and it's nuits(half strength). This is my first proper grow so any advice on how to tame these Autos would b great. Ignore the non bud one, it isn't Auto and is just borrowing the space for a few days and it's in Canna.
It's medical so I need it as strong and pure as possible.
Thank you. :character0103:

IMAG0242
IMAG0244
IMAG0236
IMAG0256
IMAG0257
IMAG0258
Top Bottom