Auto flowering : Flowering stage delayed !!

• Thread starter Sampagani
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sampagani

Sampagani

Hi everyone!
So I'll post 3 photos :
1- Northen Lights auto N°1 : age 43 days | flowering started @ day 36 | stretching is ok
2- Northen Lights auto N°2 : age 43 days | flowering not started yet
3- Bruce Banner auto : age 43 days | flowering not started yet
The 3 plants received the same treatment and conditions but the last 2 didn't start the flowering! I know that they are autos and it's programmed and I can't do anything but I want to know, is it normal? is there a nutrient missing? light?
What do you think of Northen Lights N°1 : is it ok? healthy?

Auto flowering   flowering stage delayed
Auto flowering   flowering stage delayed 2
Auto flowering   flowering stage delayed 3
BigCube

BigCube

Uhh. I think I see nanners... 🤣

May want to investigate. If you see little nanners hanging, its gonna spew its pollen all over your girls there, and you're going to get 2000 seeds. And maybe some bud.

BigCube

BigCube

You're right about the time. Its genetic. Not much you can do. I do see signs of overwatering too. You can let a plant dry out quite a bit. Lift the pot to get a better idea of how much water it has in it 👍

Autos are very picky plants, not very forgiving. You should give photoperiod feminized a try next time.

Sampagani

Sampagani

You're right about the time. Its genetic. Not much you can do. I do see signs of overwatering too. You can let a plant dry out quite a bit. Lift the pot to get a better idea of how much water it has in it 👍

Autos are very picky plants, not very forgiving. You should give photoperiod feminized a try next time.
Thanks for your reply!
Things are a difficult here in Tunisia :
1- it's illegal (10 years for growing weed)
2 - you must lie each time you you ask for informations : light, soil...
3- of course : buying seeds is a suicidal act, customs agents are checking the parcels received.
But I'm planning to get a growing tent with all necessary items and start again (it's my first time).
I choose northen light auto for night smoke and bruce banner auto for day smoke!
I'll be happy if you suggest another strains (auto) known for their robustness!!

thedubside

thedubside

Thanks for your reply!
Things are a difficult here in Tunisia :
1- it's illegal (10 years for growing weed)
2 - you must lie each time you you ask for informations : light, soil...
3- of course : buying seeds is a suicidal act, customs agents are checking the parcels received.
But I'm planning to get a growing tent with all necessary items and start again (it's my first time).
I choose northen light auto for night smoke and bruce banner auto for day smoke!
I'll be happy if you suggest another strains (auto) known for their robustness!!
10 years???? bro you are CRAZY.

Sampagani

Sampagani

10 years???? bro you are CRAZY.
I know! But I'm taking all the necessary precautions.
Hash from Morocco transit from Algeria where they ad temesta, parkizol...so I want to smoke real weed! I cross my fingers hoping to succeed.

thedubside

thedubside

Hash from Morocco transit from Algeria where they ad temesta, parkizol...so I want to smoke real weed! I cross my fingers hoping to succeed.
best of luck brother.

I know I would be a paranoid mess. if I was looking at 10 years prison time - I can confidently say I would not join a weed growing forum and post up pictures of my entire grow. not to try and scare you or anything, but 10 YEARS man. not worth it for me.

Moshmen

Moshmen

So the autos are finicky and non flowering is likely just poor breeding who were the seeds from ? A lot of time goes into o making quality auto seeds switch the light to 12/12 and run them like photo period and they will flower and run fine and the one that is flowering now will be fine on the 12.12 schedule . And yeah man be careful happy growin

Sampagani

Sampagani

So the autos are finicky and non flowering is likely just poor breeding who were the seeds from ? A lot of time goes into o making quality auto seeds switch the light to 12/12 and run them like photo period and they will flower and run fine and the one that is flowering now will be fine on the 12.12 schedule . And yeah man be careful happy growin
Good morning!
I baught the seeds from the bank seed : seedsman
Bruce Banner auto from monster genetics and Northern Lights Auto from femaleseeds.
Those breeders are good but as I mentioned before the conditions here are difficult : universal substrat, light is not as suitable as needed...
I'm trying to rise them with what is available!
I'll follow your advice and let you know!
Thanks for your reply.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah man only advice I got is light cycle 12/12 and everything will flower .
Sorry wish I could help more

Autodude

Autodude

I'm new to this my first grow. How does this sour kush look to you guys? Going into week 3 of flower.

20201029 190953
sweetd

sweetd

Lookd super! Way better than mine. First timer as well. Care to share medium, lighting and nutrient type/schedule? I feel like I made every mistake for a first timer.

Autodude

Autodude

Lookd super! Way better than mine. First timer as well. Care to share medium, lighting and nutrient type/schedule? I feel like I made every mistake for a first timer.
I'm on a 20/4 light schedule. I've used the orca as directed since germination. As for the nutrients I've used botanicare and I've fed half of whats directed since week 3 of veg.

20201031 114826
20201031 120226
dusty68

dusty68

Good morning!
I baught the seeds from the bank seed : seedsman
Bruce Banner auto from monster genetics and Northern Lights Auto from femaleseeds.
Those breeders are good but as I mentioned before the conditions here are difficult : universal substrat, light is not as suitable as needed...
I'm trying to rise them with what is available!
I'll follow your advice and let you know!
Thanks for your reply.
I had some trouble with Steve's seeds NL auto. they just never flowered although Seedsmans white widow went crazy good. Im not blaming Steves as it could just be the genetics of the seed. Im not giving up on Steves but but I am being careful because of the time involved in finding out it was just a bad seed.

jonnyseeds

jonnyseeds

Go easy my friend , 10 years is some time

Top Bottom