Auto Flowering Plants

• Thread starter Daddydabber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Daddydabber

So this is my first grow and I decided to try autos just to see how the work. I'm now into 63 days and plants just started getting buds like a week ago if that. The autos I got said 65-70 days but it doesn't look like there's any chance of them being done that early. I guess I was just wondering if the plants were supposed to start flowing at 65 days or be done by then and if they start at 65 days how much longer would you think it will be???

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

na m8 those estimated times r all bull around 3 mths is a safe bet

D

Daddydabber

Plants are on a 18-6 hour light and just went threw their grow spurt. Basically doubled in size. All pictures are cola buds from 4 different plants.. 2 Auto Kush 2 blue mystic

D

Daddydabber

Ok thank you because I was getting nervous thinking I did something wrong

str8smokn

str8smokn

What are you growing in? What kind of light? What nutes?
You should of started to flower around the 3rd -4th week above soil,that's when most start. You say their supposed to be 65/70 day plants,that's finish. You are probably looking more around 90/100 days from those pics. How tall are they? There is a Auto section here under Forums Grow Diaries .. Check them out they can help.
STR8

D

Daddydabber

Idk exactly what I'm using for light I would have to go check but I'm in bed. But as for nutes I'm using Buddha bloom as of 2 weeks. I was using Buddha grow before hand. All of the plants are around 3 feet and according to the site I got them from they were only supposed to be 20-30 inches... I'm also not in a rush to harvest I just was mostly worried they were at the end of their cycle and weren't going to yield anything.. They don't have a strong odor and the pistols are still very clear so I assumed they have 3 more weeks or so but just was unsure

D

Daddydabber

I do have 1 la ultra auto in the same room that's about 3 1/2 feet tall And is just starting to transition to flowering. Tho that plant was supposed to be a 90 day plant

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

from those photo's theres close to 6+ weeks left . You will be fine .

D

Daddydabber

Well I guess the upside to a longer seed to harvest is greater yield but thank you.. Really made me feel more relaxed

D

Daddydabber

And I'm growing in a 5x5 or 6x6 room in my house 6 plants in the room. A couple exhale bags and a fan to circulate the air

dorjewright

dorjewright

These are autoblueberry from Dutch Passion. About ready to harvest. Trichomes are all cloudy and have been that way for weeks. I think its been about 9 weeks from
sprouting. This is an all organic "quick and dirty" grow. My room is down for repairs and I have these under 1 600w and a fan on my work bench. Basically aacts plus General Organic nutes. I figure another week at the most. Since the trichs are already 95% cloudy I probably wont wait for much if any amber.
I'm impressed with the vigor and size of the colas.

IMG 1363
IMG 1370
IMG 1374
IMG 1355
dorjewright

dorjewright

Check out the pic in my previous post please. At least 75% of the pistils have turned brown, 90% of the trichomes are cloudy but the colas are still putting on weight and adding nubbins of flowers. Not foxtailing exactly just little bumps of new flowers/pistils.
And the sugar leaves have turned dark purple.
I tend to harvest early so trying to hold out but don't want to over shoot either. I'll try for a better photo.

Dottie

Dottie

How do I know when to harvest my autos?? I have them in the greenhouse with all natural dirt and sun. Although at Latitude 59 I have all the light we could ask for. my plants are flowering nicely....just don't know when I will know that it's harvest time

Top Bottom