Auto flowers

• Thread starter ono
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ono

Been growing about 2 years , never tried autoflowers and want to take a shot at them . Running co2 . I have bought all my seeds from nirvana , but they are out of stock on them for whatever reasons . Can anyone point me in the right direction? Looking for big yielder+ big quailty (of course , right lol) .

I know alot of people hate them , don't try to talk me out of it please , I have plenty of big dank normal females going.....its more of an experiment .

R

rhead

I just ran some attitude freebies all auto's and the Short Stuff Blue Himalaya Diesel was the strongest of them all, i would run it again for sure. 63 days from seed 18/6, FFOF Soil / FF bloom nutes, and 400w HPS hortlux. Was 10" tall, nice & frosty and 72gr trimmed, dried for 10days or so down to about 17gr.
Here's my thread takes a bit to load, sorry!
https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=42082

gallery_2717_1600_413011.jpg

:passingjoint:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I'm doing one called flower power from Barney's farm right now. It looks very promising for an auto. I've got it in with my other girls which are now in their first week of flower, but the Auto has been flowering for about 10 days already. They claim 65 days from seed to harvest....We'll see about that. Anyway, she has the sweet spot under my 400w. It's cute and turning out to be more that I expected so that's a good thing. Good luck!

A

absolut

I'm just finishing out some freebie DinaFem Roadrunners.

Out of 5 seeds, all 5 popped soil. I tossed one runt.

I just cut 2 plants at 64 days from seed. The 2 others I'm letting go for a couple more days.

Potency doesn't seem like an issue at all! Yield is questionable but I think I transplanted them too late and into too small of pots. But it looks like I'm going to be getting around 2oz of each of the 2 I cut. All of them were planted into 3 gallon pots.

Here are some shots of the two still going:

IMG_2126a.jpg
IMG_2127a.jpg
IMG_2130.jpg
IMG_2133a.jpg
IMG_2133b.jpg

4everhigh

DINAfem Roadrunner

i got this free seed from the attitude with an order i made and decided to try it out. started it under flouros for about two weeks in 1.5gal ffof mix with a few other additions to that aswel then finishing it up under a 400w hps. this babe its currently at 53 days from seed and its 3.5' tall. i have yet to find another grow journal of the roadrunner reaching over 2' or so. musta got a special seed. im hoping its going to yield a bit over an ounce. heres a couple pics, hope u dont mind. i would deff run these again. thinking about ordering a pack or two...

DSCF1292
DSCF1298
DSCF1299
R

rhead

ya grow these: Short Stuff Blue Himalaya Diesel it's much stronger smoke then the roadrunner!

S

SpOnGe

:banana1sv6:
Finishing up on my 1st week of autos...

3 - afghan kush
3 - ak47/lowryder#2

Everythings going well... supposedly. Their suppose to be good yielders and potent too. All from attitude.

Top Bottom