Auto gone rogue need stem advice

• Thread starter pincannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pincannabis

pincannabis

Hello ,

I have a friend of a friend friend that is asking me about this like I know :) This are Autos "original glue "5 of them , 2 are out of control they grew 4ft . They are yielding but the stems are weak , im afraid the weight will ruin everything.
How can I strength those colas? by the way Fox Farm soil sucks! I had to use Recharge as I am afraid they might be locked.
Pics are a week old now at day 58

Auto gone rogue need stem advice
Auto gone rogue need stem advice 2
Auto gone rogue need stem advice 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If you're trying to stop them from stretching further, crush stems, sometimes called super-cropping. You'll need stakes if the buds are too heavy for the stems.

If you want to lower their height, you can bend stems after crushing them and hold them at a 90 degree angle to the plant with a wire. The bud sites will grow upward from there. If you don't hold them down with a wire, they might straighten up again.

pincannabis

pincannabis

That is good news ! I thought I was to late to super crop ! Thank you !
Will post pics

pincannabis

pincannabis

Less than 24 hrs and they look really happy , looking for that light again , pretty quick recovery.
If you're trying to stop them from stretching further, crush stems, sometimes called super-cropping. You'll need stakes if the buds are too heavy for the stems.

If you want to lower their height, you can bend stems after crushing them and hold them at a 90 degree angle to the plant with a wire. The bud sites will grow upward from there. If you don't hold them down with a wire, they might straighten up again.

6BE65B8A 2BC4 4AD2 A58B 485A1720D8E6
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Glad it's working out.

Cannabis plants can take a lot of physical abuse and they often reward you by producing more. Bondage, torture, what have you ā€” they're into it. They just don't appreciate chemical abuse.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I would put some bamboo stakes in for support and bend or pinch and bend all the tall branches down in half and try to arrange them into a bush. Can use soft coated flexible wire tie to attach to the stakes.

Ends up more like this.

6964E83C 9A13 4E3B A443 464B82C8C5BB

pincannabis

pincannabis

Done ! worked beautifully ! and yes had to "forced"them to stay down

Screen Shot 2020 12 30 at 84548 AM
growsince79

growsince79

Hello ,

I have a friend of a friend friend that is asking me about this like I know :) This are Autos "original glue "5 of them , 2 are out of control they grew 4ft . They are yielding but the stems are weak , im afraid the weight will ruin everything.
How can I strength those colas? by the way Fox Farm soil sucks! I had to use Recharge as I am afraid they might be locked.
Pics are a week old now at day 58
Sorry about your crop. Do the forum a favor and tell us what seed company sold you that garbage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom