auto headaches.

• Thread starter alanmac101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alanmac101

alanmac101

hello ppl x i have a 4x4 tent first time using a tent usually the room but im struggling here with these autos 10 litre pots in canna pro plus soil with 20% perlite and some wood ash and castings. 1x600 watt dimable hps and 1x 600 not dimable 2 oscillating fans and feeding with tiny amount of nutes blackstrap molasses and some banana teas,and a little coconut water i did some lst lastnight but today my girls are just drooping temps are running from 75-82 i just cant seem to get full use of both lights and compared to all the years 15 plus ive did photos these things are giving me sleepless nights theyre soo damn fragile any help would be super amazing guys if im running high on temps IS IT OK TO HAVE TENT DOOR OPEN DURING THE COLD NIGHTS HERE IN NORTH SCOTLAND? TIA and happy growing nd much sucsess to all forgot to mention 3 are 4 weeks old and have started flowering the other 3 are in veg 3 weeks. ty

Auto headaches
Auto headaches 2
Auto headaches 3
Auto headaches 4
Auto headaches 5
Last edited:
Millwright

Millwright

leaving got the door open on autos to contro heat, shouldn’t be an issue. That’s what I do.

Millwright

Millwright

You have a lot more years of experience than I. It looks like nitrogen burn on the tips. I’d pull off the bottom leaf that looks a little funky.
My autos usually don’t show problems until they start to flower.
MIGRO on YouTube has a good video about DLI (daily light integral). Autos don’t need as much as photos, also depends on how many hours of light you give each day. ie- 20/4 18/6 etc.
check out vapor pressure deficient chart. If humidity and temp are off, the plant can transpire too much or too little causing nutrient issues. Say it’s real hot in the tent, and humidity is low. The plant will lose and take up water faster. As it takes up water it is taking up nutrients at a higher rate than it needs. This is a very stripped down explanation. VPD will change between seedling, veg, and flower as well. Mine are about the same size as yours right now, I’m at 76(ish) degrees and about 70% humidity. Both vary some through the day.
I have a 4” Infinity exhaust fan that can be programmed to speed up or down to keep heat one humidity in a certain range.
Very helpful.
If I’m telling you stuff you already know, my apologies ✌️
good luck

alanmac101

alanmac101

You have a lot more years of experience than I. It looks like nitrogen burn on the tips. I’d pull off the bottom leaf that looks a little funky.
My autos usually don’t show problems until they start to flower.
MIGRO on YouTube has a good video about DLI (daily light integral). Autos don’t need as much as photos, also depends on how many hours of light you give each day. ie- 20/4 18/6 etc.
check out vapor pressure deficient chart. If humidity and temp are off, the plant can transpire too much or too little causing nutrient issues. Say it’s real hot in the tent, and humidity is low. The plant will lose and take up water faster. As it takes up water it is taking up nutrients at a higher rate than it needs. This is a very stripped down explanation. VPD will change between seedling, veg, and flower as well. Mine are about the same size as yours right now, I’m at 76(ish) degrees and about 70% humidity. Both vary some through the day.
I have a 4” Infinity exhaust fan that can be programmed to speed up or down to keep heat one humidity in a certain range.
Very helpful.
If I’m telling you stuff you already know, my apologies ✌️
good luck
my friend your info is invaluable serious. iive heard and read so much crap on these autos and good stuff like a newbie im overthinking it with regards to this tent grow style . ill learn my mistakes on these little tikes and from there take what i now think i know about autos and just blitz my room. ive dealt with the yellowing leaves issue these photos are maybe 4 days old theyve shown good recovery tbh the drooping issue had me all day tho i must admit ive just come home from work and they ARE picking up from this am { on the up } haha considering ive been at this game for what seems eons every days a school day dude .thx for the breakdown dude and happy growing and much success .... best of my friend...

Millwright

Millwright

my friend your info is invaluable serious. iive heard and read so much crap on these autos and good stuff like a newbie im overthinking it with regards to this tent grow style . ill learn my mistakes on these little tikes and from there take what i now think i know about autos and just blitz my room. ive dealt with the yellowing leaves issue these photos are maybe 4 days old theyve shown good recovery tbh the drooping issue had me all day tho i must admit ive just come home from work and they ARE picking up from this am { on the up } haha considering ive been at this game for what seems eons every days a school day dude .thx for the breakdown dude and happy growing and much success .... best of my friend...
😊
Merry Christmas.
Hope all goes well.

Top Bottom