Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Also is potency isnt effected think an auto sog solo cup would be worth it in a 4ft x 4ft area?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Mine was still nice and tasty. I'm ready to do a full size grow with my specimen from this.
STR8

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

For some reason the bottoms of my sugar leaves are alot frostier than the tops.
Mine is looking thin and airy just like her auto mother that I got the seed from. The mom filled in at the end, do all autos generally grow out airy and then fill in?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Not really. I guess it depends on the Genes of the plant. That Treacle I grew last was tight from beginning to end.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Not really. I guess it depends on the Genes of the plant. That Treacle I grew last was tight from beginning to end.
STR8
I still have 4 fem auto ak 47 seeds I wana find a spot outside and grow em when would be a good time to start the seeds

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

I still have 4 fem auto ak 47 seeds I wana find a spot outside and grow em when would be a good time to start the seeds
That's what I'm trying to do boss
I live in iowa and the last chance of frost is may 1st. Thats when we are reccommended to plant outside. Id pop those beans the last week of april then they will get a week of vegging outside and can flower outside as well

THCdurk

THCdurk

I got some afghani regular seeds I got as freebies I was gonna toss out there. Just give um water. I don't wanna give too much attention incase they get stolen

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

The sherriff's dpt here uses drones to spy and search for weed so I will have to keep mine indoors...:sweating:
Cant wait to get to a legal state...
20160315 201706
20160315 201837

She is really starting to fill in,mstarted giving her blossom builder today. Beastie blooms, 1/4 tsp along with reg flower nutes. If she likes it I will up it to 1/2 tsp per gallon next week.

str8smokn

str8smokn

It's best to wait until you get atleast 14 hrs of sun for the best outcome.
I will be tossing about 8-9 Autos out this season.
Some DV8Rs ,sniper f1 ,and Auto Assassin f1. All are some of Quagmires work.
It should be a good summer.
My mom lives right by the river ima go for a walk with some dollars and leave em when I think I found a good spot

I like it. That's a good way to find out anyone is around..
STR8

Top Bottom