Auto in coco is it time to flush?

• Thread starter GoodtoGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoodtoGrow

GoodtoGrow

So I got this Granddaddy Purp auto from MSNL. This is my 1st auto in coco and idk much about flushing since I usually only grow in living soil. She's nine weeks in, with maybe 40% cloudy but she has so much white hair still. I think she might have locked out so I'm on day 3 flushing for that. I need to know if I should just continue flushing or start feeding again tomorrow. Using the Lucas formula.

Auto in coco is it time to flush
Auto in coco is it time to flush 2
Auto in coco is it time to flush 3
Last edited:
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

still 2 and half weeks more . So are you just using plain water correct ? Not over watering it like a knuckle head starving the roots of oxygen . So you only need to use plain water for 7 days max if you decide to do so . Does this help ?

GoodtoGrow

GoodtoGrow

I'm not exactly sure how much longer she has. I water one a day 1 gallon and by the next day she thirsty. At 1 gallon there's no fun off so definitely not over watered. I'm using plain water to flush and I have an ac infinity auto water bottom that is catching my run off while flushing. I went ahead and fed her today after the 3 day flush. I'll probably continue to feed until the pistols are mostly orange and there's not so many then I'll do a final flush. I have a bottle of ClearX that I thought about trying in my final flush.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

She really looks great bud but this is when being patient really pays off. I'd say you have 2 or 3 weeks to go yet.
Cut the nitrogen way back. Keep the P.K about the same levels with a little bloom booster if you have it.
You only need a little to supply the plants with enough Phosphorus about 100 ppm and the same Potassium.
Run them a little on the dry side And watch the sugar pile on. you will be glad you did.

GoodtoGrow

GoodtoGrow

I can't really cut anything back. I'm using the Lucas Formula which is general hydroponics 3 mill calmag 4 micro 8 bloom per gallon. Trying to switch stuff up is a sure fire way to cause lockout. This strain does something like this every time I grow it but since this my 1st coco grow I'm kinda paranoid. I'm not seeing as much frost this grow but I've NEVER grown a plant that smells this STRONG! The aroma of grape and pine can be smelled in my yard. It's legal here so i don't mind. The plan was to flush at nine weeks but I'm starting to notice the bigger they are the longer they take. She's in a 4x4 under 2 mars hydro FC3000.

Latest posts

Top Bottom