AUTO IRANIAN (is it true?)

• Thread starter guanoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

guanoman

just wondering, i read that the auto iranian plant produces 250 to 300 grams per plant!, as well as being an "auto flowering" strain. has anyone grown this strain out and recieved this amount or is it fictional. also claims to be a 4 out of 5 on a potency scale! just curious before i drop the cash on some seeds.. thanks

D

digging

Yes !!!

Yes, what you are asking about is true.

I have been researching and finding out as much about the Iranian Short Season as I can for the last many number of months.

I have grown 30 of these last year. Amazing plants. The answer to many a growers dilemma between copters and rippers. Just imagine planting May 5th and harvesting August 5th. No rippers no copters, and potency beyond belief. It doesn't get any better than this !!!

The plan is to grow 1000 of these in 2011. Keep doing your research and treat yourself to a pack of 10 and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

If you want a real nice test, and a nice treat for this coming grow season, along with ordering a pack of Iranian short Season, order a pack of Iranian G13 (in fact do some research on the Iranian G13, you will like what you learn) and also buy one pack of Endless Sky.

Happy farming !!!

Top Bottom