Auto Jack and SLM (Feminized) - Help Needed

• Thread starter Hala
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hala

Hala

Hello All,

These ladies are about two weeks old. Jack started yellowing on the newer leaves, while SLM (Super Lemon Haze) is kind of wrinkled up. Both are by GreenHouse Seeds. Please share your opinions. Do you think these ladies have any chance for survival? Jack looks like is having iron problems maybe but could not figure our what's wrong with the SLM. Any advise would be appreciated. Is there anything I could do to help them survive?

Auto Jack
Auto jack herer by greenhouse seedsjpg

Super Lemon Haze

Super lemon haze by greenhouse seedsjpg

Auto jack and slm feminized   help needed 3
Hala

Hala

Can anyone advise regarding these? The girls have grown since then, now they are about 27 days old. The SLM is still having strange, deformed, leaves all over but she's growing. I flushed with ph-ed water with about 5.8 ph, moved the fan to the floor point up, moved the lights up a bit so that there is 60 cm distance between the light and the plant, even topped the plant on the 3rd node, its seems to be growing but with bumpy, deformed leaves. I would appreciate any advise.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Do you have any pictures. What medium are you using? Feeding? Etc.

Hala

Hala

@[B]BurnzYzBudZz[/B] - thanks for the feedback. Attached are the most recent pics. As for soil I am using Gorila Soil, which a premium quality potting soil, purchased in the grow shop. They claim it to be 100% sterile soil, and was highly recommended by the consultant. I am attaching the picture of it as well.

SLM 27 Days
Jack Auto 27 Days
Gorila soil   premkum quality
Hala

Hala

As for feeding, 2 weeks ago i thought i would start giving it (Flora trio: Flora gro, flora micro, flora bloom) some but then i saw yellowing, which i figures was iron deficiency and stopped giving it all together. All i am giving now is ph-ed water.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
For 1, the soil in the picture looks very dry. It’s good to maintain a good wet/dry cycles at that stage of growth. It looks like signs of severe starvation and light burn. If the mix doesn’t have nutrients in it, you definitely need to start feeding. I am a new grower as well trying to pass some info, but one of the seasoned growers will hopefully chime in.

Hala

Hala

Thanks for the feedback. The grow shop told me that the soil already has all the nutes in it and that i would not need to add anything, at least for the beginning, so that's why I am little cautious about adding nutes. The soil looks dry but when i pinch about one inch down it seems moist. i am afraid of over watering and i am cautious on this as well. The soil has perlite in it so it probably keeps it moist in the deep. Few grows in the past i over-waterd and the plants died, so this time i am extra cautious on watering too. I think the SLM has PH problem, most of the research i did online point to this direction, due to deformed and bumpy leaves, so I have been PH-ing water for the past two weeks to about 6.2-6.5 range but no signs of recovery yet, although the plant is definitely growing.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yea they will make it. Let em run dry and low light for 2-3 weeks and then gradually increase the light (raise to lower, lower the height :-lights to increase) and gradually start a light feed, 1/4 dose, and they sb ok , I’ve had worse come back

Top Bottom