Auto Lemon OG developing brown spots

• Thread starter GrowinOld58
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowinOld58

GrowinOld58

Day 43 from seed. She's been growing great but starting to get a few brown spots on leaves. 77F. 50RH. 24/0 light cycle from seed. Mars Tsw2000 at 28"from top. This is my first grow that didn't go wrong. 3 others have failed and I don't want to fail on this girl!!! (1 hermie, 1 auto that I trained so much that she couldn't recover from, and 1 that I watered too much). Does she look normal, or should I do something different?

Auto lemon og developing brown spots
Auto lemon og developing brown spots 2
Auto lemon og developing brown spots 3
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

What's the media and why don't you just use a two or three part nutrient regimen that's made for cannabis?
At first look it seems over or under watered. Maybe nute lockout of calcium due to magnesium sensitivity. Need more information for an accurate diagnosis. How often and much do you water?

GrowinOld58

GrowinOld58

I visited my local grow store (fifth season gardening) and these are the nutes they recommended. I've purchased Blue Planet nutes for future grows. I water when the pot gets real light in weight. It's a 7 gallon pot and I usually add 1 gallon, pH adjusted to about 6.2.

GrowinOld58

GrowinOld58

Great article! Thanks! Maybe next watering I'll give her a good flush, then start watering this way.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Watering when the pot is light is for dirt you treat promix like hydro unless you amend it like super soil and then it only lasts through part of the grow.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

The way I do coco is the way I would do promix, water with the recommended dosage of nutes and water almost every other day when young, every other day when teen and every day in flower.

Top Bottom