auto pyramid

• Thread starter sensisaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sensisaint

just like to say thanks and good work to my bro,s at pyramid seeds , spain. they gifted me there genetics and i must say that the auto pyramid just changed my opinion aboout auto flowering strains. these ladies stink,something between c99 and the first lowryder seeds that went around years back. very tasty and a nice daytime high. again congrats my friends. i would def recommend this strain to anyone who wants to try an auto flower out. i had an average yeild of 1/2 oz per plant under t5's, ran under 24 hours,but pyramid suggested a 20 on 4 off schedule. i'll try it next time.anyways a good easy strain to grow and smoke.

genepool

genepool

Interesting info on the pyramid sensisaint how long was the flower time? & did u use a mix spectrum of bulbs & howmany bulbs in ur t5? Glad ur happy with it sounds good to me.

S

sensisaint

thanks,i used an eight bank t5 with mixed spectrum half and half. they flowered for about 7 1/2 weeks for a total grow time of about 9 1/2 weeks from seed to harvest

Haze

Haze

The smoke was quite nice, very fruity smell, sensisaint accurately described it as somewhere between cindy ( pineapple pheno ) and the first release of lowryder.
The plant was quite vigorous under the T5s with quite impressive yield for an auto.
Helps when the grower knows what hes doing too ;)
Nice job, brother.

H

Harrypothead

I have just germinated a auto pyramid seed what was the weight of ur yield dry m8 ? Nd do u get a good high ??

C

chroniccandyny

how tall do they get when they flower was looking at gwtting some ???

Top Bottom