Auto stardawg remove leaves or not?

• Thread starter Benzi2191
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Benzi2191

Hey guys just wondering would you take a few of these leaves off I took a fan leaf off a few days ago and felt terrible 😂 this auto stardawg has been through hell and back one point covered in orange hairs that looked like she was dying she’s turned around loads she’s on canna A n B I’m still a noob when it comes to growing autos well I’m a noob when it comes to it all hahaha but any help much appreciated this video is a few days old her trichomes are crazy now but I just feel I need to allow more light into the bud sites but removing at this stage cous hault her growth and it’s probably not what I want this far in

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I grew stardog and it does not mind pruning, but you prune for 2 reasons 1 to improve airflow 2 to get branches into light, if you prune do it evenly just get the fans off the branches. Here is my stardog

20201126 081247
B

Benzi2191

That looks beaut and yeah I was only going to prune to allow light to the lower branches I’m in the uk and she’s been grown outdoors no indoor lights used just natural
Uk sunshine 😂😂 I have a few outdoors in the woods ones 9 foot tall but not In the greatest shape I’ll never do woodland again to many bugs and the trees have blocked so much light as you can see from the video I’ve uploaded I have 2 left in the woods both bending like mad trying to reach the sun… I have 2 green house ones which are bloody near touching the top of the green house I have used square netting and bent the arms but still think I’m fucked 😂😂

B

Benzi2191

Removed some leaves hopefully allows for the buds sites to get some more light in hopefully this bitch fattens up over the next week or two 💪❤️

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

That one in the woods needs some proper support and clear the area of any branches above to allow partial shade ay. Look good could of done with training. I’d of definitely topped it there and then

B

Benzi2191

That one in the woods needs some proper support and clear the area of any branches above to allow partial shade ay. Look good could of done with training. I’d of definitely topped it there and then
Bro like I said it had to be left 2 months due to the farmer being legit 10-20 foot away from her doing work fuck knows how he didn’t find her but the farming season in the uk is nearly over so it’s going to be easier to stay there awhile I drive down and park up and I don’t want my car being there too long incase some Karen rings old bill about me being on his land gotta be like a ninja man… and that stardawg auto has been through hell mate it’s been a rough year tbh

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

I wasn’t going to comment on that lol healthy green and not in the way + minimum stress with autos in flowering, wasn’t necessary. And with it being outdoor I’d of left it cause won’t bush out much like

R

ritoMox

Bro like I said it had to be left 2 months due to the farmer being legit 10-20 foot away from her doing work fuck knows how he didn’t find her but the farming season in the uk is nearly over so it’s going to be easier to stay there awhile I drive down and park up and I don’t want my car being there too long incase some Karen rings old bill about me being on his land gotta be like a ninja man… and that stardawg auto has been through hell mate it’s been a rough year tbh
This UK weed video is pretty cool. They grow on the side of motorways: Link: Inside a Secret Weed Farm Hidden in Plain Sight | High Society

B

Benzi2191

Took quite a few leaves off cinderbitch… don’t ask about the name she’s just called that.. anyways I shouldn’t of taken as many as I did off but I was baked and I’m always baked so it had to be done anyways hope she brings me some nice fat bud but will see the trichomes are lacking a little but can’t all be winners now can we. few orange/brown hairs but she’s been doing that to since the beginning of time anyways today I started to flush her.. am I right or wrong? She’s fucking 12 weeks old 😂😂😂 she’s a tiny ass auto I already know before you all say owt..: but she’s been through fuckimg hell I had to adopt her as her real mum and dad where not given her the right treatment and she was legit on her last little legs but I turned her around like the true green fingered warrior I am💪💪🤣 also my son has squashed her with a garden chair and super soaked the bitch about 5 times so yeah she’s been through hell she’s uk outdoor aswell so not the hottest country

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

Its like the first ever time you've grew a runt lol. I've got one similar tbf

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

Parents who you adopted it off should of trained it. I wouldn’t top autos just for the fact it’s restricted to time like especially outdoors

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You prune for 2 reasons, 1 to improve airflow 2 to get branches into light, I ran stardog and she takes pruning well just go lightly and evenly.

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

67 days- Cherry Cheesecake Auto (TasteBudz) from Grizzly Seed bank.

A bit late in the season so started pre-flowering in 3weeks.. Still a cheeky ounce.

Definitely trying this pheno again! Top notch genetics and should grow to a monster if you get it right like.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom