Auto strains

• Thread starter STEVELO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

STEVELO

What does everybody think of the lowryder crosses??
like auto ak47 or auto NYC diesel or any other auto varieties out there ???:

P

phelps

I think they fit certain situations well, but shouldnt be first choice if u have options.
For example, I just lost my whole crop to a fungus disease, mothers, clones and all are infected, so I have to start over. Im growing some autos SOG style to get a harvest in 2months, while I get my shit rolling again.
They also are good for outdoors, u can get a harvest around august with the autos, and another harvest in october with the normal shti.

T

themist

People rag on autos so much. I don't understand why, they're like any other strain. Once you get 'em dialed in, it's on. Lowlife auto ak's produce nice tight strong buds, and I've seen grow journal/diary's where people get two ounces per. Buddha white dwarfs are as strong as most strains I've grown, and I can get an ounce each, with super indica high. Same with the LR2's, except they have a spicy flavor to them. I think the bad rap comes from the original lowryder, because it sucked. But these new hybrids coming out are on level with most good genetics. Those white dwarfs give the dj short's blueberry I grew a run for it's money. The blue is a two hitter for me, and the WD's were pretty close. Plus, with good lighting, it's pretty much a no brainer: plant, wait ten weeks, harvest. Some will be done at 8 or 9 weeks, and some won't be done till 11 or twelve, depending on the pheno. But, my last grow I just took 'em all at ten, no matter when they looked done, and I wasn't disappointed.

So far, I've grown: Lowlife ak, lr2, white dwarf, white russian, masterlow, snowryder(dope seeds), lowlife/jointdoctor mix's, Poison dwarf, and Lowlife diesel. The only ones that sucked were the poison dwarf, they were small and shitty. I got crap m/f ratios out of the white russian, and the diesel. But, it was my first grow indoor, and I've seen them do better in other growers hands.

R

Resinator

I love them ... I've grown Diesel Ryder, Auto AK47, and a pack of dwarf mix. I love the 90 day finish but the low height is why I chose them. They can fit in my 3' tall HomeBox

Drawbacks...They dont clone ... some loose their autoflowering traits .. others just finish after 90 days regardless and you end up with a 4 inch plant with 1 tiny bud. Also I made seeds from my Deisel Ryder but the seeds all made very very small plants, much smaller than the parents ... too small.

C

colaman

check out the Iranian Short Season strain. it kicks the shit out of every other auto i've seen

B

Bill Bloome

Hi farmers' Popped a pack of Ganja Dwarf seeds from AMS and only FIVE came up.Used the jiffy pots and distilled water like I've done a thousand times.Contacted AMS and they said their germ rate was 100%.Might take some pics of these little critters when they get some size to them. I got them to try in my closet growbox.My partner had much better luck with his.9 out of 10 with 6 females that are about 14 inches tall now and they SMELL good!So,we;llsee.

R

Resinator

avoid Dwarf Mix, if you are going with an autoflower dont go with the mix pack. I had 1 plant fully mature lots o buds and no trichomes ... must have expressed a latent ruderalis gene. Stick with the stabilized AF strains.

B

bicycle racer

what the best seedbank with the most variety for autos?

B

bicycle racer

i grew the lowlife auto ak-47/hindu kush not bad at all very different flavor and taste. i grow all the different clone onlys here in socal though the autos i grew were not at that level. again not bad at all i would grow them again. im considering for continous outdoor grows the bluestreak i think its called or simply more lowlife seeds. who is the best bank for lowlife and bluestreak seeds?

K

kimburns

thanks for the question and all the shared info people, greatly appreciated

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I ordered some lowlike auto ak from the attitude that were supposed to be regular and not feminized so I can make F2's, but they were feminized and I wasn't very happy about that. I crossed them with reeferman's supreme hashplant so we'll see what happens with the f2's. The lowlife seeds are the best auto's that I have grown, but I have gotten better yields and quality out of a clone in the same time period it typically takes an auto to go from seed to smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom