Autoflower @ day 23 vs 400w HPS heat, what should I do?

• Thread starter Weedwatcher1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Weedwatcher1

The top of plant is now 22 inches from the hood of the bulb, looks like it’s gaining flowering structure although only showing few pistils at the internodes , I am wondering if I should start raising the light to keep it at 24 inches from canopy, or if I should leave it maybe it will be more dense. Fox farm happy frog/ocean forest, has been had the full nutrient trio, should I feed it and let it dry a few days or water it or maybe big bloom by itself? There’s about 20 inches left maybe to raise the light because of tent roof

Autoflower  day 23 vs 400w hps heat what should i do
Autoflower  day 23 vs 400w hps heat what should i do 2
Autoflower  day 23 vs 400w hps heat what should i do 3
Autoflower  day 23 vs 400w hps heat what should i do 4
Zenthanol

Zenthanol

You can also try the hand test. If the back of your hand at the top level of your plant is comfortable, then you should be ok height-wise. Of course, if your plant is unhappy she'll let you know. . . lol

T

tonythc

The top of plant is now 22 inches from the hood of the bulb, looks like it’s gaining flowering structure although only showing few pistils at the internodes , I am wondering if I should start raising the light to keep it at 24 inches from canopy, or if I should leave it maybe it will be more dense. Fox farm happy frog/ocean forest, has been had the full nutrient trio, should I feed it and let it dry a few days or water it or maybe big bloom by itself? There’s about 20 inches left maybe to raise the light because of tent roof
rule of thumb, if the leaves are pointing up towards the light it is to high, if the leaves are pointing to the ground its to low and if the leaves a horizontal to the ground your spot on with the light height. with that said i like to go with slightly above horizontal

Top Bottom